Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 11:04 PM

53 posts, read 54,854 times

Advertisements

I don't know what it is but it amazes me how many TV shows or movies I watch with incredibly beautiful women, look them up and find out they are from Canada...damn, you guys must have some amazing genetics program going on lol. Any particular part of Canada you guys think have the best? Oh, and sure there are lots of beautiful American women but Canada really seems to throw it out of the ball park!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 11:10 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,444,154 times
I've heard that from a few people, actually. Usually from US airmen. lol

Old 01-10-2016, 11:29 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,396,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks45 View Post
I don't know what it is but it amazes me how many TV shows or movies I watch with incredibly beautiful women, look them up and find out they are from Canada...damn, you guys must have some amazing genetics program going on lol. Any particular part of Canada you guys think have the best? Oh, and sure there are lots of beautiful American women but Canada really seems to throw it out of the ball park!

Thanks for your compliment. You are surprised about your findings.
I think the reason Americans don't know a lot about Canadian achievements is we don't brag. We tend to be "over-polite" although that is not a detriment in my view.

Old 01-10-2016, 11:33 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,396,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I've heard that from a few people, actually. Usually from US airmen. lol
Yeah and they taught the US airmen some manners. lol

Old 01-11-2016, 12:33 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,074,648 times
Quote:
Canadian women are attractive. Really, Canadians in general are attractive. I think it's partly because of the climate and partly because so many Canadian produced foods are healthier. Canada bans certain types of steroids, hormones, antibiotics, other medications etc. that are permitted in meat, poultry and dairy products in some other countries.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:25 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,933,604 times
I think there is a scientific reason for this: Outbreeding. Because Canada has been settled by immigrants from all over Europe, as well as outside Europe, and has its own indigenous people. White Canadians are a complex mix of French, German, English, Irish, Scottish, Scandinavian, Russian, Ukrainian, etc. ethnicities, often with some Native thrown in the mix as well.

The only other nation with a similar genetic makeup is the United States but they are fat.

Australian, New Zealand and South African whites are dominated primarily by people of English ancestry, with a fairly narrow gene pool. There are also people of Dutch ancestry in South Africa who have largely stuck to inbreeding, and they still look Dutch.

European white women tend to be less physically attractive overall (although they have a far better sense of fashion and tend to be thinner than Canadian white women, which evens the score), due to historical inbreeding. Think about it - German women have a very distinct appearance, as do French, Russian and English women. In Canada, it's all blended up. In the USA, it's all blended up and supersized.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:26 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,851,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
Thanks for your compliment. You are surprised about your findings.
I think the reason Americans don't know a lot about Canadian achievements is we don't brag. We tend to be "over-polite" although that is not a detriment in my view.

Attractive women are among a nation's "achievements"?

Old 01-12-2016, 12:38 PM

678 posts, read 876,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Attractive women are among a nation's "achievements"?
Yes it is

Old 01-12-2016, 12:40 PM

678 posts, read 876,663 times
Quote:
Vancouver is filled with hotties, girls as well as guys, In my opinion.

Probably cause less weird stuff in the food, less fast food, more exercise, that kinda thing, more public transportation. Similar to how you hardly see fat people in Europe or Asia.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:46 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,044,104 times
Quote:
I'm sure genetics does have alot to do with it, but also variety as well. As much as I love cauasian women, it never ceases to amaze me how many non-cauasian hotties we have here in Toronto. I guess that's one huge plus about Canada having alot of immigrants from many different countries.

As for which part of Canada is 'the best', I'm definitely saying Toronto is tops no question. Montreal has their French-Canadian babes whom I love and Vancouver I'm sure has a number of attractive women too, but Toronto beats them both because of a) population size and b) the amount of diversity. Being Canada's largest city means your chances of seeing attractive women are high and also because the city is so diverse its means you're going to see attractive women from many different ethnicities, so you get the best of both worlds.

Also if you want to know the best spot to see hot women in Toronto besides in the bars and clubs, just go to Yorkdale Mall especially on the weekend and just sit back and enjoy. Seriously I think that mall has the highest concentration of beauties in the entire city on a day to day basis. Everytime I visit that place I never leave disappointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada