Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 09:27 AM

7 posts, read 104,108 times

Advertisements

yeah man thanks a lot I'll let u know how its going to work out, my girlfriend is in canada from october on so i think she will make all the arrangements but if i need someone to put some pressure on those people ill let u know

Old 10-17-2009, 04:42 AM

7 posts, read 104,108 times
hey so my girlfriend has talked to all three of the car rentals and she said that mr rent a car only rents to people over 21, that the phone number of rent a car vancouver is not valid and that the third one doesn't have any prices for next year. Can you do me a favor and mybe call the first and second one and find out what the prices would be for a 20 year old driver to rent a compact car from the 12th to the 22nd of April. I think you will do better than my girlfriend cause you already found out all the information for me and it would be very expensive to call them from germany and all of the 3 rentals do not answer my mails. So if you do that it would be awesome.

Old 10-18-2009, 07:02 PM

589 posts, read 7,647,802 times
Default Alright, here's what I got:

Made some calls and I went to war with the first two outfits (as I'm oft wont to do). I can GUARANTEE you that they are not happy with me over my insisting on definitive answers. The conversation/exchange with Rent A Crock Vancouver ended with him telling me that he didn't believe I was very co-operative and with me telling him that I didn't believe his parents were married at the time of his birth.

Then I made a call to Best Price Car Rentals Van and spoke to Nancy there; she was so helpful it hurt. She asked me to relay her apologies to you for the dropped e-mail and said that they've been having a few server problems of late. She quoted a current weekly rate for a compact sedan of $299 CDN and said that there were no price increases anticipated for the period you are planning to visit here as the Olympics will be long over by then.

She tells me that she will gladly help you out with any info you may need and answer any questions you may have. Further, she then supplied me with her own personal e-mail address and asked me to pass it on to you. (arenas.nancy@gmail.com) She would like you to contact her via that e-addy so that the corporate e-mail doesn't get a chance to derail you again.

Hope this helps, lemme know if there's anything else you need.

Ron

Old 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM

4,282 posts, read 15,752,372 times
Let's do the rest through Direct Message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada