Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2014, 07:37 AM

48,140 posts, read 22,010,341 times

Advertisements

I am going to look for the new thread and find cyn over there as she starts the new part of her journey.

Thank you Sam I Am moderator for understanding the importance of this thread and letting it support and encourage those who were facing the death of a loved one.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/grief...l#post36529717
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2014, 05:35 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,151,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
to the most wonderful people i know--my angels--my friends here on city-data. I am home now, but alone. My dh got his wings this morning and he has joined jesus in heaven. It has been very hard as you all know and being here at home without him is both strange and sad. I wanted to come home alone so i could spend some much needed time with my fur babies and with my dh who is still here in spirit. I need that time. The whole time i sat in that hospital room with my dh i wanted so badly to talk with all of you--i could feel you all. You have no idea the strength you have given me. The love and caring you have shared with me. Even people who never post read here and send their strength. It has been truly amazing. This thread has become my home, my safe place, where i am surrounded by angels. I am so happy when others gain strength from this thread--that was the idea when i first began this thread--a place for all who are going through or have been through similar situations and i have met so many wonderful people here! And sudcaro, i have been praying for you and miranda all the time i was in the hospital. I hope so very much things go well for you. Elston, my rock, my angel, you have kept me in line when i stumble and always have been here for me even posting for me when i can't. You are so special my friend----everyone here is special and i felt each and every one of you. Thank you!
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

Old 09-29-2014, 03:31 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,316,787 times
Today was full of blessings yet I find myself uncontrollably crying. They tell me this is normal--but I am so tired of tears--I want happy again...

Old 09-29-2014, 04:21 PM

21,956 posts, read 24,316,787 times
Oops--I really am messed up--I meant
this for the grieving forum.

Old 09-29-2014, 07:59 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Unhappy *

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat
Today was full of blessings yet I find myself uncontrollably crying. They tell me this is normal--but I am so tired of tears--I want happy again...
I know sweetie......... Maybe we could ask a staff member to either close this or merge it with your other thread

Oh CYN,I do wanna give ya the biggest hugs ever honey!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving