Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2010, 05:48 PM

31 posts, read 121,773 times

Advertisements

ASPCA | October 22, 2010
With the help of astute observers and anonymous tips, the ASPCA is cracking down on cat abuse in the Big Apple. On October 13, the ASPCA arrested Brooklyn resident Tiffany Feliciano for neglecting her nine-month-old kitten, Marty. The very next day, our Humane Law Enforcement Agents arrested Davanand Raghunath for allegedly starving his cat in Queens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 12:20 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,991,242 times
I can assure you these people will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist just like the girl who tortured and killed her friend's kitten by putting it in the oven and turning it up to 500F in NYC. Her name is Cheyenne Cherry. I post her name since it was all over the newspapers and TV at the time. It's a well known case in NYC. She laughed all the way out of the courthouse and spewed profanities at those who wanted her punished. The small kitten of course suffered a horrible death. They can crack down all they want but there is no punishment for the perpetrators.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:44 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,389,493 times
I think Cheyenne Cherry got one year in jail. I remember her walking out of the courthouse, full of herself with that ghetto cracked persona. What a sickening piece of garbage she is.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:28 AM

11,276 posts, read 19,573,066 times
Suffolk County, NY is about to pass a law that requires people convicted of animal abuse to register, just like child predators. I hope it passes and that it catches on around the country.

Animal Abuse Registry: Suffolk County, NY Creating Nation's First Public Database Tracking Animal Cruelty Offenders

Old 10-23-2010, 01:16 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,185,132 times
That's good news. Cheyenne Cherry sounds like a real piece of...work.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:55 PM

31 posts, read 121,773 times
How old was this Cheyenne Cherry girl? if she was over 18, she probably has antisocial disorder. They should lock her up for life, cuz you can't treat people who are antisocial. She will continue to this once she gets out of jail.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:55 PM

Default Suspended sentence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
I think Cheyenne Cherry got one year in jail. I remember her walking out of the courthouse, full of herself with that ghetto cracked persona. What a sickening piece of garbage she is.
A friend who lives on Long Island told me Ms Cherry got a suspended sentence although she'd be arrested before on non animal related charges. Of course my friend can be wrong as she's quite old. The woman is a psychopath and one can only hope she never harms a child.

Old 10-25-2010, 02:59 PM

Angry Human trash, weeds.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5cats View Post
How old was this Cheyenne Cherry girl? if she was over 18, she probably has antisocial disorder. They should lock her up for life, cuz you can't treat people who are antisocial. She will continue to this once she gets out of jail.
She was over 18 as I recall. Typical human trash. A human stinkweed. It doesn't get worse than her. She already has a criminal record and should have gotten some hard time. Aside from the cruel heart wrenching death of the kitten, she broke into the friend's apartment and stole some items. So many like her move on to human victims. God help any children this woman has in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats