Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2012, 05:58 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2012, 06:07 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Never!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:51 PM

10,048 posts, read 18,076,437 times
lol, No Kudzu, you've done it again! This is one of my favorite posts.

And Pikantari, how is Kitty Katty?

Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 AM

7,201 posts, read 14,995,469 times
That is so funny. How do people think up these clever sayings? I love the LOL cats website. It always makes me laugh.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:49 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,574,372 times
My god, that looks just like our Bubba, when he was a baby!!! I do cheat on our cats, but only with our other cats (and hubby!!)...I love that pic....

Old 09-16-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
lol, No Kudzu, you've done it again! This is one of my favorite posts.

And Pikantari, how is Kitty Katty?
Hi Karen! Kitty Katty is doing just fine. Keeping up the great work of taking care of his humans! I have been taking lots of pictures of him, the cats a mess!

I think it would be so neat if we could all post ongoing threads with pics and stories of our cats. Like I have one, you have one, etc, etc.

Ok Mommy, you are not allowed to be on your laptop but you are also not allowed to close it.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:43 AM

Pikantari....I just love his fangs. I notice that in most every pic I see of him, they are prominent. Was that what attracted you to him or was it just "him" in general (I understand how it is with being hypnotized by a cat who wants to come home with you). My Mr Smokie did that when I saw him at an adoption fair. We locked eyes and that was it. When I approached his cage, he rolled over on his side, stuck his little arms out of the cage and waved them at me. I actually left the store and about 3 miles down the road I had to turn around and go back and get him. He had me at meow...I never stood a chance!!!

Old 09-17-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
Pikantari....I just love his fangs. I notice that in most every pic I see of him, they are prominent. Was that what attracted you to him or was it just "him" in general (I understand how it is with being hypnotized by a cat who wants to come home with you). My Mr Smokie did that when I saw him at an adoption fair. We locked eyes and that was it. When I approached his cage, he rolled over on his side, stuck his little arms out of the cage and waved them at me. I actually left the store and about 3 miles down the road I had to turn around and go back and get him. He had me at meow...I never stood a chance!!!
Back in April I was having total kitty fever so I told my bf we needed to go up to PetsMart so I could at least pet the kitties! I was in the front part of the store where they have their own cats and I was behind the glass holding a dilute tortie but she was very high strung. My bf texted me that there were more kitties in the back. It was a rescue group.

I went back there and there were quite a few kittens, 2 huge big orange fluffy girls who were sisters, and a few adults. Kitty katty was in a cage on the table and I pet him a couple times and he would just lift his head up and look at me. There was a callie in the cage on top of his and I got her out and held her for a bit. There was a chair right infront of the table. So, I sat there and I started petting him. His tail end was towards me and I put my hand in the cage and was rubbing his chin and I kept feeling something strange.

The lady said, "Oh, he has fangs, thats what you are feeling."

So we left and I was thinking on it, and talking about him all the time. A couple of days later, my bf said, "We're getting that cat, aren't we?" I siad yes. LOL

It had nothing to do with his fangs. I don't know what it had to do with. He just felt like....my cat. He has been a very nice fit for the two of us. Today he doesn't feel good. =( He got sick all over the house. Yesterday he just lay on my bed all day. I left for a little while and he was hiding behind the couch. When I got home he was in his pretty princess bed and I went and loved him and he came out and sat with me.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:18 PM

Default Awww....

I'm just happy you two (3!!) found each other - even your bf knew he was "the one". I'm sorry Kitty Katty is feeling poorly - hope it is nothing serious. Make sure he doesn't get dehydrated if he is throwing up a lot - if it continues he probably should see his doc, just to be sure. Hope he feels better soon.

Old 09-17-2012, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFoulke View Post
I'm just happy you two (3!!) found each other - even your bf knew he was "the one". I'm sorry Kitty Katty is feeling poorly - hope it is nothing serious. Make sure he doesn't get dehydrated if he is throwing up a lot - if it continues he probably should see his doc, just to be sure. Hope he feels better soon.
Well thank you. He ate his dinner fine tonight and was playing with his 'baby' tonight. He also stood guard at the front door and is laying next to me right now. I think he is feeling better this evening and is ready for bed.... =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats