Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 07:54 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times

Advertisements

Happy Saturday morning folks. Yes, a cat hair t-shirt, and I am wearing it well. Kitty Katty has come to sit with me 2-3 times so far today and I am wearing a white shirt...but now I am wearing a black cat fur t shirt.

A couple funny things happened with Kitty Katty within the past couple of days. The day before yesterday, of course I cleaned out the princesses cat box so I was taking the bag outside to the outdoor trashcan. I was just stepping out the carport door to throw it in and I heard the door close.

No keys. No phone. Oh man! I am so glad we keep a spare key! Ugh. My bf has all the gates locked since his ex wanted to break into our garage about a month ago and the key is around back.

I am wearing sweatpants and a t shirt with no bra and striped socks. What am I gonna do looking like that for three hours til my bf gets home?!?!? I walk around fron and see the front door open and I am never happier to see Kitty Katty. He begged me to open the front door earlier that day so he could look out......

Last night we were in the office and we heard his squalling like he was in a cat fight, and we heard another cat as well! WTH?!?!?!

Bf makes it to the front door and there is another cat on the porch looking in at KK and he was not pleased. He really does need to be in a one cat household. BF yelled at the other cat to go away and he shut the door. Kitty was scared but only half under my bed and we went in to console him.

Later we opened the door again and KK kept his eye on it, and finally went to look out again. Once it was closed again, he was looking all over the house like the other cat was inside. He put his paws up on the couch looking around in the same spot that office kitty was sitting the one time she was here a few months ago....

Right now he is just chilling at the back door. Silly kitty.

Do you have a cat fur shirt?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2012, 08:12 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
Of course we do. Nobody in this house can wear anything black or navy cause we have 2 long haired white dogs and 2 longhaired Ragdoll cats. No matter how many times we wash or brush we have pet fur all over us. At our house cat hair is a condiment.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Of course we do. Nobody in this house can wear anything black or navy cause we have 2 long haired white dogs and 2 longhaired Ragdoll cats. No matter how many times we wash or brush we have pet fur all over us. At our house cat hair is a condiment.
LOL that's funny. Well for once in a long time, I have a black cat and most of my clothes are dark.... as for this white shirt? It had no chance!

No Kitty, I am wearing white pants and I am getting ready to leave...

Oh, I am just gonna see what she does..... Kiiiity!

Look at me Mommy, how could you deny this face?

That's right..... You are my human.

Well, we are past Labor Day so those pants are no longer an issue...

Old 09-22-2012, 08:57 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,574,372 times
Practically everything in our house is fur covered (we have 23 little darlin's) and other than old scuzzy t-shirts I wear when cleaning, painting, working in the garden etc. I have no good clothing in white and neither does my hubby. I have to vacuum our bedspread and the blinds in the bedroom because of fur...the LR furniture gets vacuumed practically every day. If I could farm it I would be freakin' rich!! I have now decided that since I am middle aged, I can truthfully say my eyesight is really bad...gee, I didn't even see that my clothes are completely covered in fur!!
Yep, I have also locked myself out of the house 2x now, and the last time it was late March, every door and window screen tightly shut. I sat on the front porch for over 6 hours waiting for hubby to get home from work - I was frozen to pieces. Another sign of advancing age methinks!! That won't happen again by golly cause I also had spare keys made and hidden. The kids kept coming to the window and looking at me - if only they had opposable thumbs (sigh).
I swear, Kitty Katty has an adorable face - and I absolutely love those fangs!! Thanks for sharing him with us!!

Old 09-22-2012, 09:03 AM

Well thank you. You know, he is such a diva princess. He loves having his picture taken. He actually poses! If he sees one of us with our phone he looks straight at it and sits up straight! I just wish I had a phone that took better pictures. This one take too long to actually take the picture and by then, he moves....

He is a spoiled kitty to say the least...

Old 09-22-2012, 09:10 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
how come only 1 fang photographs except when he is upside down?

Old 09-22-2012, 09:29 AM

10,048 posts, read 18,076,437 times
So good to see more Kitty Katty photos!! I swear I wish I had found him before you, Robyn! Although I have lots of kitties and he needs to be an only kitty so I guess it wouldn't have worked.

Sometimes I make the mistake of picking up one (or more) of my kitties right before I leave for work ... then I go to teach my first class and my students snicker at the white or black kitty hairs that I didn't notice.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
how come only 1 fang photographs except when he is upside down?
One if his fangs had the end chipped off while he was with one of his other owners. I don't know if it was with his first or second. The poor thing bangs them on his food dish when he is eating.....

Old 09-22-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
So good to see more Kitty Katty photos!! I swear I wish I had found him before you, Robyn! Although I have lots of kitties and he needs to be an only kitty so I guess it wouldn't have worked.

Sometimes I make the mistake of picking up one (or more) of my kitties right before I leave for work ... then I go to teach my first class and my students snicker at the white or black kitty hairs that I didn't notice.
LOL. Well, he is a great kitty. He has the biggest personality, too. I always like to have 2 kitties but that is not gonna happen with Kitty Katty.

I always wonder how a cat gets that way. I mean they are born into a litter, etc... I am glad to have seen how he reacted to office kitty and to that cat at the door last night, it really shows how he just does not want to be around other cats.

When I got him, it was said that he does not like other animals or small children but they weren't all together sure. Well, I am sure, and glad I saw it, because I may have come toting another cat home one day and that would have been bad.

Lovelovelove posting Kitty Katty pics!

Old 09-22-2012, 03:23 PM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats