Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 03:11 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,531,004 times

Advertisements

I love Siamese cats. They are just so mezmorizing!

Also, Calico cats (with their beautiful patchwork of different colors. Wow! so gorgeous).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 06:03 PM

2,317 posts, read 5,130,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leana76 View Post
I love Siamese cats. They are just so mezmorizing!

Also, Calico cats (with their beautiful patchwork of different colors. Wow! so gorgeous).
they are also very vocal...they call them meezers because of the sounds they make,almost like a baby...

Old 06-19-2008, 06:44 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coartist88 View Post
they are also very vocal...they call them meezers because of the sounds they make,almost like a baby...
I had wondered about that, I have a Siamese red point cross on my should as we speak and he makes some sounds I had never heard from a cat before, actually when I was fostering a racoon baby, he made these noises at times. My black cat who is the voice of a Siamese sometimes says it back to him, although I had not heard him make the noise before. Sort of a chittering sound.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,836,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I am hearing more and more people say that the orange kitties are the sweeties. I had no idea that was the case.
My MacAodhgáin is definitely a sweetheart, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Here she is "hiding" inside a piece of clear plastic:

We like to say that in a battle of wits, MacAodhgáin would be completely unarmed .....

Old 06-19-2008, 08:54 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Black and white kitties rule! I also have a Calico, but she is hateful and mean (I am told that many Calicos are). But I have never met a black and white kitty that wasn't the sweetest, most loving kitty.

Second are Ginger Tabbies.

20yrsinBranson

Old 06-19-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezeboxgal View Post
My MacAodhgáin is definitely a sweetheart, but she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Here she is "hiding" inside a piece of clear plastic:

We like to say that in a battle of wits, MacAodhgáin would be completely unarmed .....
I have a female cat, her name is Willow, she thinks if she hides her face behind something so she can't see you, that you can't see her. Its kind of funny. My two girls, both tuxedo girls are still settling in after coming to live with me in April.

I would love to see more pictures of your baby girl, I also love orange kitties.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
I have a female cat, her name is Willow, she thinks if she hides her face behind something so she can't see you, that you can't see her. Its kind of funny.
Mac once hid behind ..... an extension cord.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Mac once hid behind ..... an extension cord.
Think of it this way, she isn't stupid as much as she is excentric.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I would love to see more pictures of your baby girl, I also love orange kitties.
As you wish!
Attached Thumbnails
What color cat is your favorite?-macbeauty1.jpg   What color cat is your favorite?-macbox-justright.jpg   What color cat is your favorite?-mac-stripes.jpg   What color cat is your favorite?-macfloor.jpg   What color cat is your favorite?-maccloset.jpg  

What color cat is your favorite?-maccap.jpg   What color cat is your favorite?-mactissuebox.jpg   What color cat is your favorite?-mac-newbed2.jpg  

Old 06-20-2008, 06:16 PM

Quote:
As you wish!
Thank you for posting those pictures, they brought tears to my eyes, they looked alot like my Rufus. His hair wasn't as long but he was a big boy like your girl is. Take a look at my photo album, you can see some pictures of him. I love to take pictures of my kitties but Rufus never wanted to keep his eyes open. He had gorgeous blue eyes, slightly crossed like your Mac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats