Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,271,680 times

Advertisements

Hi, fellow cat lovers:
I know that some of you requested a Cat Chat Sticky for this forum so here you are . I hope that this is what you all had in mind.
Enjoy & meow.
nancy

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 09:50 PM

1,463 posts, read 4,324,281 times
Will do. Sounds like a great idea to me! Thank you so much.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:01 AM

4,888 posts, read 13,824,184 times
Hmmm, seems superfluous to me. Is the intent for this to be where people can idly chat/brag about nothing in particular regarding their cats, and felines in general, while specific questions and issues still get their own threads? The point zoomed over my head, but hey, how many people's problem is that? LOL
I could go on and on about my 17.5-year-old demented + demanding + dearly-beloved Weasie, but whenever something a story about her would be relevant to appears in the forum I already do. But to each their own.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:32 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,368,636 times
Yay!!!!!! Kitty cat chat!

Mornin' all

Let me be the first to comment, that... holy moly. All this snow, and the news is reporting people out in full force, having suffered from "Cabin Fever" is no joke. What I hadn't counted on was kitty cat cabin fever! I'm trying to do the majority of my household chores right now, and I have furry bodies pinging and bouncing off the walls while I work. Doesn't matter what I'm trying to do... they're helping helping helping -stopping to tackle eachother for a few seconds- then helping helping helping some more!

Scamper away lil ones, you're not helping! lol

We pulled into the driveway last night and a itty bitty orange and white striped kitty was high-tailing it away from the front door. Who are you! - I left a kitty food buffet bowl out last night after warming it up a bit. Some of it was gone this morning when I checked. I have got to staple a sticky-note to my forehead the next time I'm out to try and find that tractor-supply store where (people claim) they sell animal traps, so I can continue catching and homing the strays around here. Up to four kitties so far... gettin crowded on the bed. Who's counting!

PS: happy valentines day

Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 AM

It's the crazy holiday again....Valentine's Day....AHHHHH.

We don't snow here, just bitter cold and wind. Ah the joys of living in the great state of Kansas.

I miss my three as I am house sitting for my brother. I'm alone on Valentine's Day with no kitties of mine.....AAHHHHHHH. But I got a golden retriever for the day. Still miss my kitties.

Anybody want to ship off their snow to Whistler?

Old 02-14-2010, 09:45 AM

Chasey, I have an Aunt that lives in Wichita, said the wind was so bad they've been out of power for awhile. So I feel for ya!

Shoulda left the computer on at home while you were gone, so the kitties could post for you Or are mine the only ones that climb onto the keyboard to "help"

Old 02-14-2010, 09:51 AM

Oh yeah Jensen in an avid CD fan. He even likes Facebook.
Hackney thinks my laptop is for HIM to march on.

We haven't had the power outage problems here at my brothers or at my house. But the wind has been howling since I got up. And it's gonna howl for awhile longer.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:55 PM

10,090 posts, read 42,405,672 times
Happy Valentine's Day to all my CD cat forum friends!

Old 02-14-2010, 03:50 PM

5,812 posts, read 18,823,233 times
Somehow pregnant cats always know how to find me.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:53 AM

I gave the fiancee a stuffed fluffy white monkey as part of his Valentine's gift yesterday, which the cats promptly demanded custody over as soon as he was done un-velcro'ing it from his box of chocolates... I got the cutest picture in the world - will have to wait till I get home to take it off my phone and put it on the computer.
I woke up this morning to moo's paw on my chin, and a cold little wet nose pressed up against mine. "Mommy, it's time to get up!"
How is everyone else doing today?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats