Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 08:45 PM

8,814 posts, read 21,276,064 times

Advertisements

well, she may be obnoxious, but look at this:

Anthony verdict leads to highest HLN ratings ever
The HLN network reached its biggest audience ever when the verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial was announced

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Last edited by nancy thereader; 07-08-2011 at 09:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 12:53 PM

501 posts, read 1,474,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exit82 View Post
I always wonder how the heck she can get anyone (like other attorneys) to appears on her show the way she treats them and publicly humiliates them-I also feel bad for her husband-how'd you like to be married to that!!
I know a forsenics expert who is quite famous and regularly appears on alot of news shows. He had the misfortune of agreeing to appear on Old Helmet's Head's (NG of course) program and she was so rude to him that he absolutely refuses to appear on the witch's show again. A BIG loss for her because he is in demand and tops in his field. He won't even take her calls and wants nothing to do with her.

The only reason HLN had the highest ratings ever was because of Casey Anthony's verdict being read not because of NG. HLN put her on just before the verdict and I unfortunately had to listen to her. Dreadful woman.

Old 07-08-2011, 01:59 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
well, she may be obnoxious, but look at this:

Anthony verdict leads to highest HLN ratings ever
The HLN network reached its biggest audience ever when the verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial was announced.
Nothing but a media wh*re.

Last edited by nancy thereader; 07-08-2011 at 09:09 PM..

Old 07-08-2011, 07:41 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,768,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Nothing but a media wh*re.
That is insulting to the whores of the world.

YouTube - ‪Insane Nancy Grace gets owned by Elizabeth Smart‬‏

YouTube - ‪Nancy Grace Owned!‬‏

Old 07-09-2011, 08:51 PM

200 posts, read 449,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
She is the most strident, biased, hateful, sarcastic person on TV, IMO. She mischaracterizes statements made in court in order to get people whipped up into a frenzy over these murder cases. If she really cares about prosecuting murder cases, why doesn't she go back to being a lawyer and do the work. Instead she seems to love sensationalizing those cases so she gets more viewers and more money! I wonder if she knows how physically ugly she is when she makes those faces when she's being sarcastic! Ugly is as ugly does.
I really dislike her. And its not because I am a man.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:02 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,285 times

Thanks for posting the Elizabeth Smart video. Since I only watch her show on occassion, I missed it. Ms. Smart is a lovely lady and put that Nancy DisGrace in her place.

Old 08-07-2021, 08:23 PM

127 posts, read 64,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingwithpain View Post
She is the most strident, biased, hateful, sarcastic person on TV, IMO. She mischaracterizes statements made in court in order to get people whipped up into a frenzy over these murder cases. If she really cares about prosecuting murder cases, why doesn't she go back to being a lawyer and do the work. Instead she seems to love sensationalizing those cases so she gets more viewers and more money! I wonder if she knows how physically ugly she is when she makes those faces when she's being sarcastic! Ugly is as ugly does.

She hasnt gotten any better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities