Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 06:34 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
she can't sing
oh hell no !!

but she is cute, and I do feel sorry for her though, she is still a child without a Mother.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:54 AM

1,228 posts, read 1,929,178 times
I get the vibe from the vid. she is a very normal not full of herself teenage girl. the type you would never know Whitney and Bob where her parents.

I also heard on TV that she never went to school she wa suposenly home school but has no certiicate of HS competion or GED.

Maybe someone besides Clive, Dione, who i feel did not care about WH only for money... can guide boby kristina and maybe she can get into Music or entertainment management.

I also don't think she is doing Coke or Crack. She is heavy set, and most Coke and Crack users are very very very thin.

Old 02-23-2012, 08:16 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:
I get the vibe from the vid. she is a very normal not full of herself teenage girl. the type you would never know Whitney and Bob where her parents.

I also heard on TV that she never went to school she wa suposenly home school but has no certiicate of HS competion or GED.

Maybe someone besides Clive, Dione, who i feel did not care about WH only for money... can guide boby kristina and maybe she can get into Music or entertainment management.

I also don't think she is doing Coke or Crack. She is heavy set, and most Coke and Crack users are very very very thin.

I agree, I don't think she is either. I think the media wants us to believe she is a druggie.

Isn't it sad..

Our media here is horrible.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:19 AM

88,588 posts, read 84,818,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I think a lot of the younger generation has no idea who Whitney Houston really was--they only recognize her from supermarket tabloids showing her at her worst.
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Which is why every time I go to any kind of place where they have an open mic one of the "younger generation" is trying to sing her songs. And not to make it a racial thing but Waiting To Exhale is STILL very popular among African-American women of all ages and so is the Preacher's Wife so if they don't know her for her music then they know her movies.
Really? That is nice to know. I've never been to a place where they have an open mic so I wouldn't know that.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:19 AM

now whats even more disturbing is that the Nat Enquier has published this photo of Whitney in her castket. Media Needs to stop this has gone to far.

This Coffin Photo of Whitney Houston's Dead Body Is Now on Newsstands Everywhere

Old 02-23-2012, 09:24 AM

18,726 posts, read 33,396,751 times
A journalist friend of mine with a quirky sense of humor once applied to a job at the Enquirer. It paid pretty well, based in Florida, and he had a lot of experience and was out of work. He pitched an idea to the editor, who said, "Sounds like it might be interesting. Remember, the more weird and whacky details the better. You know the kind of s*it we print."
He didn't take the job. Got a good job in Europe for 20 years and is now quite badly unemployed.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:29 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times
Its bad that she has a problem but Francis Bean Cobain (kurt &courtney's kid) seemed to make it out ok despite having a mother than used while pregnant and I can't imagine that house was a can of peaches.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:45 AM

Quote:
now whats even more disturbing is that the Nat Enquier has published this photo of Whitney in her castket. Media Needs to stop this has gone to far.

This Coffin Photo of Whitney Houston's Dead Body Is Now on Newsstands Everywhere

I saw that in the news. Just as bad was that they reported she was buried with half a million dollars worth of jewelry. I thought, "OH, no, now every damn junkie in NJ is going to grab a shovel and try to sneak into that cemetery at night."

But a friend mine, whose husband was buried through that same funeral home (Whigham) a couple of years ago, said Carolyn Whigham tried to talk her out of burying her husband with even just his wedding ring. She doesn't believe they would have allowed Whitney's family to put her down with $500K of jewelry on her. Just reporting one opinion, I don't really know, but it doesn't make sense that they would bury her with all that.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:23 AM

same here I don't believe she was buried with 500k worth of jewels... many times a person is showed with jewels and then when they are about to bury them they will remove them if i recall she was burried the next day. being that she is in a cemetary in a iffy area i am sure they requested less is more and more so since she is Whitney.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
same here I don't believe she was buried with 500k worth of jewels... many times a person is showed with jewels and then when they are about to bury them they will remove them if i recall she was burried the next day. being that she is in a cemetary in a iffy area i am sure they requested less is more and more so since she is Whitney.
She is in a cemetery in one of the most desirable suburbs in NJ. It's almost a joke on the NJ forum that everyone seems to want to move to Westfield.

Estimated median household income = $126,131 Median house price over $600K.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Westfield-New-Jersey.html

Just found this:

Apparently the cemetery is temporarily closed because of all the people driving there to visit the gravesite.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...rave_site.html

Jersey Ghouls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities