Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 08:55 PM

54 posts, read 47,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
You did not seriously use madonnafan as your cd name. Unbelievable
No arguments ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 09:12 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,995,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madonnafan View Post
So, you really think the only people that go see her and fill those HUGE stadiums are gay guys ? I guess you've never been at a Madonna show. I agree that a LOT of people at her concerts are gay guys but then we have the casual fans, older people, young people, straigh couples, etc.
No, im not Liz.
On the contrary, I went to her blonde Ambition show in Dallas many years ago (1990, I think). the tickets were only $38 at the time. That show was good, but I can find other ways to entertain me these days. One madonna show was enough for me. Enjoy the show.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:07 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
She's conceited, And cannot accept aging. After her comment last year of how people should "save their pennies" to afford her shows my respect for her went out the window. Who does she think is a huge part of her success?

Let her just go into infomercials with Vince Shlomi and his Shamwow!
I've always loved her music, but definitely agree on those two highlighted. everyone knows she's very full of herself and does everything to try and prevent "looking old." Who knows what kind of affect that mentality is having on her daugther, that it's not 'okay' for women to age.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:25 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,549,117 times
Quote:
I cant believe at all the ageist comments. The thread was to discussed her crying on stage but as always people concentrate on her age. How sad.
You make a good point, but theres something weird about a 53 yr old crying while singing "Like a virgin".

Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,647,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
You make a good point, but theres something weird about a 53 yr old crying while singing "Like a virgin".
LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha... you gave me a good laugh this morning. I thank you.

And I so agree with your comment.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:22 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,770,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Madonna performs emotional rendition of 'Like a Virgin' - MSN Music News

When she heard the crowd imploring her to "take it off" and screaming "Lady Gaga", she realized that she is now reduced to being a 53 year old stripper, not the bouncy MTV darling 0f 1983.
I wonder if any of her tears were for the way she has groomed so many young girls in paticular, to using their sexuality in adverse, immoral, destructive ways both to the individuals as well as to a Nation at large ? Or, is she secretly laughing because a duped American Populace has turned her antics and agenda into a $600,000,000 Empire ?

Old 07-11-2012, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007.5 View Post
I wonder if any of her tears were for the way she has groomed so many young girls in paticular, to using their sexuality in adverse, immoral, destructive ways both to the individuals as well as to a Nation at large ? Or, is she secretly laughing because a duped American Populace has turned her antics and agenda into a $600,000,000 Empire ?
No, im sure she is crying and thinking "while people talk bad about me and give me a hard time im counting my millions in the bank while the rest of them will never see that kind of money in their lifetime"

Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,995,631 times
Quote:
No, im sure she is crying and thinking "while people talk bad about me and give me a hard time im counting my millions in the bank while the rest of them will never see that kind of money in their lifetime"
she'll think about herself alright, but she won't think about anyone else or how they had to "save their pennies" to see her vajajay, nipple or buttcrack.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:07 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times

What "Like a virgin" is all about - YouTube

Old 07-11-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
she'll think about herself alright, but she won't think about anyone else or how they had to "save their pennies" to see her vajajay, nipple or buttcrack.
Why would she ? its not her problem. If people pay to see her its because they want it, she doesnt push them .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities