Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 07:15 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,983 times

Advertisements

That's such BS. I'd keep fighting that if I were him - that seems so UNFAIR to me. There should definitely be a credit limit ... or it could all just come out of her alimony ... He needs a better team of lawyers. He got screwed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2012, 07:20 PM

723 posts, read 2,193,648 times
Usher is an idiot for being a super star and getting with some chick that had THREE children by TWO men by the time they met. She must've been a beast in the sack.

Old 08-24-2012, 07:28 PM

1,602 posts, read 4,159,983 times
He seems like a sensitive guy. HLN news showed a clip of him in court crying over the fact that he may have lost his son ... Which, I think he ended up getting custody of, no ?

Perhaps he can have a chat with Casey Anthony and get some tips on how to commit murder, and get off completely free ... it worked for her. Hell! With his money, he can pay someone ...lol

Old 08-25-2012, 09:30 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
I never liked what I saw of Tamika Foster. I found the whole "I begged him to tweet for prayers" thing was beyond stupid. Why was she worried about him tweeting? I can see asking for prayers but that's what family, friends, church relationships are for. What on earth would she have done had she married someone who didn't have tons of followers?

I don't understand how the judge can say that he needs to keep the account open so she can do her job. That's like saying my ex would need to keep gas in my car so I can get to work everyday. Pure foolishness.

Old 08-27-2012, 11:03 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,215,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald_octane View Post
Usher is an idiot for being a super star and getting with some chick that had THREE children by TWO men by the time they met. She must've been a beast in the sack.
Nice choice of word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
He seems like a sensitive guy. HLN news showed a clip of him in court crying over the fact that he may have lost his son ... Which, I think he ended up getting custody of, no ?

Perhaps he can have a chat with Casey Anthony and get some tips on how to commit murder, and get off completely free ... it worked for her. Hell! With his money, he can pay someone ...lol
Originally it was joint custody, but Usher wanted full. Looks like he got it.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:40 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,545,862 times

Bill Cosby - Yes yes yes - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities