Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 07:14 AM

354 posts, read 517,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Apparently she is now 31 and is dating a male model who is 21 from Ibiza, Spain. He is 1/2 Finnish and 1/2 Spanish.

The article below is in Spanish: Paris Hilton presume de novio español | Gente | EL PAÍS

but there's a picture of the newest Hilton Boy toy...or jugete as they say in Spanish.

Paris Hilton's beau River Viiperi 'arrested for punching man after their girlfriends shared lesbian kiss at Vegas club' | Mail Online

all i can say is...up to now im still amazed this ho has not yet declared she has AIDS or herpes or any STD... oh wait she most likely has had the last 2. she needs to shoot an ad for the power of antibiotics already.

i dunno but everytime i see her all i can think of is STD... same with any of the karTRASHians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2012, 05:45 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,395,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msvalentine View Post
all i can say is...up to now im still amazed this ho has not yet declared she has AIDS or herpes or any STD... oh wait she most likely has had the last 2. she needs to shoot an ad for the power of antibiotics already.

i dunno but everytime i see her all i can think of is STD... same with any of the karTRASHians.
I knooow! But you know, condoms do work. But I agree about the Kardashians and all Kim's various bodily lesions. "Psoriasis" "Cold sores." She seems to have legions of lesions.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:54 PM

139 posts, read 170,067 times
40 and over is a cougar

Old 12-23-2012, 09:21 PM

10 posts, read 11,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I don't think 31 year olds can be classified as cougars, especially if the men they date are legal to drink.
Never knew that was how it worked. I thought any women could be cougars regardless of age. Different sites say different things, so meh.

In any case, she is still older than he. I don't think they have a lot in common. For some time, I wondered why all of these non-famous men (including lowly athletes) were dating and/or marrying A and B list celebs. Now I know... 'cause they want fame and money for themselves and a lot of the women are easy to seduce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities