Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 04:59 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times

Advertisements

Tyson is like a car wreck on the side of the road, part of you doesn't want to watch, but you usually end up watching.
Say what you want about him, but he will always be one of the greatest boxers in history.
I saw him speaking live recently, went purely for the entertainment value.

Last edited by dave nz; 12-04-2012 at 05:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2012, 05:18 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,466,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Wait, are you implying that Mike Tyson has released a book?

Do you know how funny that would be to read in his voice?

Wow. Talk about a comedy from start to finish.
Mike is doing a one man show, better get your tickets soon, probably be a sold out show for people that like that kind of thing. I think the man tries to pull it together, but he does suffer some type of mental disorder of sorts, so don't count on him ever totally pulling it all together. His tour is him talking about his life, believe he mentioned it on, "The View".

People can talk all the nonsense they want about Mr Pitt, but there's hardly a more humanitarian individual than him. People need to stop looking to the rag magazines/news stories for their facts about the man, including his relationship with Anniston. He told that woman a long time ago, it may not be forever, she was aware of who he was and how he felt about their union. She herself had said he told her they would be together for as long as it felt right and if she was ok with that than they would proceed. Words she spoke way before hand, but guess she forgot. I can respect a man that puts his cards on the table, if the terms don't suit me, I have the option to accept or not going in with open eyes. Trying to change a man after the fact ain't gonna happen.

Old 12-04-2012, 05:34 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,100,654 times
Mike talked about this on Conan a minute ago......

When Mike Tyson Saw Robin Givens With Brad Pitt - CONAN on TBS - YouTube

Sounded funny and pretty level headed to me. That's how I would have reacted lol

Old 12-04-2012, 05:43 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
In all honesty If brad Pitt took my girl I couldn't even be mad at her or him. I just can't compete with that.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:26 PM

708 posts, read 878,876 times
I can't stand Tyson.

I think it is absolutely hilarious that he decided to talk about this right as Pitt has a new movie out and a People magazine dedicated to him.

Humanitarian or not, Pitt is a bit overexposed, as his partner.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by second right View Post
Heh. A, a close, now deceased family member sold them the "castle" where this happened.

I have enough stories about Tyson, Givens and Don King to last three life times. And, to an extent, Brad Pitt.

Yup. I know all of the bad and ugly.

OK...we are all waiting for you to spill the tea...

Old 12-04-2012, 09:05 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times
Well, duh who would women rather sleep with Brad Pitt or Mike Tyson? How about George Clooney or Kevin James? would men rather sleep with Jessica Alba or Rosie O'Donnell?

Old 12-05-2012, 08:42 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Well, duh who would women rather sleep with Brad Pitt or Mike Tyson? How about George Clooney or Kevin James? would men rather sleep with Jessica Alba or Rosie O'Donnell?
This was Mike Tyson at his prime and Brad Pitt before he was really famous. Most women back then would have killed for an opportunity at a dangerous guy like Mike Tyson.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:55 AM

12 posts, read 19,816 times
Amazing that Pitt got out of there alive. Most men would have opened his face if they caught him in bed with their wife.

Tyson's career was such a shame. Just before he died Cus always told Mike to stay away from women because they'll ruin him. He was right.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:29 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,974 times
Quote:
Most women back then would have killed for an opportunity at a dangerous guy like Mike Tyson.
Um... no.

What women do you hang with that are attracted to wife beaters and rapists? Or low-grade morons like Mike Tyson?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities