Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 03:52 PM

10,662 posts, read 9,318,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
Jason Timberlake in a classic tuxedo, bringing sexy back. Say no more. Jason's HOT.
Who's JASON Timberlake?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2013, 03:55 PM

223 posts, read 207,809 times
I don't really like anything about him. He's false.

I think he's got a face like a smashed crab and CANNOT understand why he's being sold as a heart throb.

Add in that restructured wife of his and you have the world's blandest couple.

Old 02-12-2013, 04:08 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,357 times
I think he's ok but I've always loved Nsync though. I like some of his songs but the performance was pretty lackluster. then again most of the Grammy's would have been a snoozefest if it wasn't for a lot of the outfits. Wiz Khalifa's was my favorite. what a great situation comedy.

I love Carrie but I didn't like how she made the song slow..oh well I know I'm picky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamonds&pearls View Post
I don't really like anything about him. He's false.

I think he's got a face like a smashed crab and CANNOT understand why he's being sold as a heart throb.

Add in that restructured wife of his and you have the world's blandest couple.
I definitely wouldn't go that far but I do think his looks are pretty overrated and this is coming from someone who liked him years ago. I doubt his looks have much to do it with though. you may think he's fake but women love his "swag" (his dancing, music, personality...what have you)

Old 02-13-2013, 07:26 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,826,890 times
He is a major tool bag and his voice during live performances blows. But he is a handsome dude nonetheless.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:38 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,727,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Who's JASON Timberlake?
Sorry, oops. I mean Justin. Picture of him at the Grammys in that tux had me MESMERIZED.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:40 AM

3,588 posts, read 5,727,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I think he's ok but I've always loved Nsync though. I like some of his songs but the performance was pretty lackluster. then again most of the Grammy's would have been a snoozefest if it wasn't for a lot of the outfits. Wiz Khalifa's was my favorite. what a great situation comedy.

I love Carrie but I didn't like how she made the song slow..oh well I know I'm picky.

I definitely wouldn't go that far but I do think his looks are pretty overrated and this is coming from someone who liked him years ago. I doubt his looks have much to do it with though. you may think he's fake but women love his "swag" (his dancing, music, personality...what have you)
Yepper, that's a Rodger.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,482 times
Justin is one of those guys I tried to hate on but I couldn't. He's just that dude.

His last album was incredible. Even though it was more timbalands production that carried it

Old 02-14-2013, 01:21 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,675,499 times
I like him better as an actor/comedian but his songs are ok as well.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:27 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,199,026 times
JT is nothing but a modern day Elvis. Jacked the black man's swag and became successful off it.

You got blacks singers doing what he does effortlessly, but can't sell ****. It amazes me how a white person with a snippet of soul in their voice comes out and the world falls to their feet. A black person does and no one cares. TYPICAL!

Old 02-15-2013, 01:31 AM

4,299 posts, read 2,809,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
JT is nothing but a modern day Elvis. Jacked the black man's swag and became successful off it.

You got blacks singers doing what he does effortlessly, but can't sell ****. It amazes me how a white person with a snippet of soul in their voice comes out and the world falls to their feet. A black person does and no one cares. TYPICAL!
oh you're really going to pull out the racist card? people probly don't pay attention to the African Americans because you just kinda expect them to have soul. Caucasians with soul are a rare breed so people are of course interested.
OR on the flip side, how many (mainstream) singers are actually African American these days? many of them are rappers, only some are R&B and a lot of the R&B are women.

OR maybe they don't like the African American style? maybe it is too much soul...I know this is the case for me. I'm a pop fanatic, I don't listen to much soul. this is why I like some of Usher's stuff..it feels more popish

Last edited by Nickchick; 02-15-2013 at 01:40 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities