Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who has the prettier face?
Beyonce 11 19.64%
Alicia Keys 45 80.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 11:11 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,022,334 times

Advertisements

Which one is prettier in your opinion? My vote goes to Alicia Keys, her facial features are much more feminine and delicate, like a porcelain doll. Beyonce's face just isn't as easy on the eyes, and that big old mouth of hers belts out those irritating decibels.

Or

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2013, 12:04 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,863 times
Alicia Keys. Definitely Alicia Keys.

Old 02-04-2013, 11:55 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,929,122 times
Alicia.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:34 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times
Beyonce is more glamorous & feminine....Alicia has a more androgynous "hip" appeal.

They are equally attractive, just in different ways.

It's comparing apples and oranges. Two different personal styles and two different singing styles!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:55 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Alicia, without question. She's not just better looking, but better all around. Genuine, real, deep, mature, classy, etc. While Beyonce seems fake, shallow, child-like, cheap, uneducated, etc.

As far as the post above this - I've never thought of Alicia as androgynous! However, I did think that when studying a photo of Beyonce posted on this forum just yesterday. At the time I wanted to say "what if it turns out Beyonce is like the biggest, most fooling drag queen ever?", but didn't because I figured a solid argument involving her hips would result.

This might sound weird, but I see 'something' in Alicia's eyes and face, while Beyonce looks 'vacant'. Alicia's look says "I see you looking at me" and Beyonce's seems like a blank stare. I'm cracking myself up here, but I just had the thought that Beyonce looks like a wild animal! I don't know why, it's a weird thought, but yeah. Or maybe a better way to explain it than "wild animal" is like one of those schizophrenic people who have that weird stare/look.

Last edited by MOKAN; 02-04-2013 at 01:03 PM..

Old 02-04-2013, 02:22 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,730,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKAN View Post
Alicia, without question. She's not just better looking, but better all around. Genuine, real, deep, mature, classy, etc. While Beyonce seems fake, shallow, child-like, cheap, uneducated, etc.

As far as the post above this - I've never thought of Alicia as androgynous! However, I did think that when studying a photo of Beyonce posted on this forum just yesterday. At the time I wanted to say "what if it turns out Beyonce is like the biggest, most fooling drag queen ever?", but didn't because I figured a solid argument involving her hips would result.

This might sound weird, but I see 'something' in Alicia's eyes and face, while Beyonce looks 'vacant'. Alicia's look says "I see you looking at me" and Beyonce's seems like a blank stare. I'm cracking myself up here, but I just had the thought that Beyonce looks like a wild animal! I don't know why, it's a weird thought, but yeah. Or maybe a better way to explain it than "wild animal" is like one of those schizophrenic people who have that weird stare/look.
You're entiitled to your preference, but I have seen Alicia decked out in cornrows and baggy streetwear and that looked rather butch to me. She is not as feminine as Beyonce, but she is attractive.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:23 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
Alicia. Looks more natural and gives off more of a down to Earth, Less high maintenance vibe.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:24 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
AK. Not your average *run of the mill* "pop" star.

100% real woman-- who does not rely on sex selling her singing talent.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:27 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
Which one is prettier in your opinion? My vote goes to Alicia Keys, her facial features are much more feminine and delicate, like a porcelain doll. Beyonce's face just isn't as easy on the eyes, and that big old mouth of hers belts out those irritating decibels.

Or
Why does the poll not have a "BOTH" selection??

Old 02-04-2013, 05:33 PM

3,565 posts, read 7,981,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laorbust61 View Post
You're entiitled to your preference, but I have seen Alicia decked out in cornrows and baggy streetwear and that looked rather butch to me. She is not as feminine as Beyonce, but she is attractive.
I forgot about Alicia Keys looking like that. That's not how I envision her. But you have a point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities