Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 11:45 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,828,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Dean---from what I have been able to find, it appears he admitted to 7 affairs but he's such a liar that who knows for sure.

As for Aaron Spelling---Tori was told by her dad several years prior to his death a dollar amount he was leaving to Tori and Randy. It was a pretty large figure. Fast forward to him in failing health and Tori suspecting Candy Spelling was "allegedly" having an affair with someone close to Aaron and right under his nose. Then suddenly the WILL is changed and she and her brother get nothing near the money she had been told BY HER DAD that she would be getting.
Candy apparently had little to no maternal instincts. Made Tori feel quite inadequate from a young age, told her she would need cosmetic surgery to improve her looks, bought her expensive dolls that went promptly into a showcase so that Tori was only allowed to look but not touch and never play with said dolls. Oh yea, Candy sounds like "Mother of the Century"---NOT!

That is sad the mom would do that. You don't hear about her brother much.
A few weeks ago there was an article and I think it is on the show that Tori was hospitalized for stress. The article made it sound like more then stress cause it said something like in part. I can't imagine the hospital keeping you for stress only. I saw a clip for the show and she is in the hospital.
I did not know Dean said he had 7 affairs. If that is true Tori should move on in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2014, 08:26 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,813,278 times
Other has-been actors and actresses should be so lucky to have so many people talking about them!

While we're at it, I think DM should be replaced as host of Chopped Canada. What a hoser, eh!

Old 05-21-2014, 10:19 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
I can't believe Chopped Canada even wants Dean for that acting....er....hosting gig--what a sleazeball.

As for their marital woes, memo to both of them: get the kids out of your bed, get a makeover, Tori, and take a shower, Dean.

Good grief.

Old 05-22-2014, 04:45 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,916 times
I watched the latest episode, and it's just embarrassing what they put out there on TV. I had to turn it off!

Old 05-23-2014, 08:37 PM

589 posts, read 639,200 times
Didn't Tori cheat on her ex to be with this guy? If that's the case, she deserves everything she's getting.

Old 05-25-2014, 09:32 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,824,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
Didn't Tori cheat on her ex to be with this guy? If that's the case, she deserves everything she's getting.
Yes both Dean and Tori were married when they met and had an affair. It is called "selective" memory. She does not seem to remember that she cheated on her first husband and the pain she caused him. She was so bedazzled with her "soul mate" and "fairytale."

I think the kids are adorable and she tries to be a good Mom. I feel she does have nannies but won't show them so it is the woe is me, struggling with 4 kids. Her pain seems real. He seems like he is acting when he cries or is begging for forgiveness.

Can't wait to see the finale. Let me guess, they stay together since he is her "soul mate" and she wants the "fairytale" to live on meanwhile she rubs his nose every chance she gets in the fact that he is a "cheater" and "broke her heart", and he finally dumps her within the next year. Too much drama with her for any man. I am married to a Saint who has never cheated, and yes I believe him, and even he would escape the drama. She won't ever be happy because she has such false fairy tale expectations. That is the sad part of her life to me. I hope the kids turn out OK and are not all drug addicts etc. since he is an addict. All around sad at least this chapter.

Old 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,310,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinca View Post
Yes both Dean and Tori were married when they met and had an affair. It is called "selective" memory. She does not seem to remember that she cheated on her first husband and the pain she caused him. She was so bedazzled with her "soul mate" and "fairytale."

I think the kids are adorable and she tries to be a good Mom. I feel she does have nannies but won't show them so it is the woe is me, struggling with 4 kids. Her pain seems real. He seems like he is acting when he cries or is begging for forgiveness.

Can't wait to see the finale. Let me guess, they stay together since he is her "soul mate" and she wants the "fairytale" to live on meanwhile she rubs his nose every chance she gets in the fact that he is a "cheater" and "broke her heart", and he finally dumps her within the next year. Too much drama with her for any man. I am married to a Saint who has never cheated, and yes I believe him, and even he would escape the drama. She won't ever be happy because she has such false fairy tale expectations. That is the sad part of her life to me. I hope the kids turn out OK and are not all drug addicts etc. since he is an addict. All around sad at least this chapter.

Nail on head.

Old 05-27-2014, 03:58 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,949 times
Not only were they married to other people, they befriended each other's spouse, and used to hang out together! It was so sad the way they did that. She won't get any sympathy from me. She was cheating with him, so what made her think he wouldn't cheat on her? I don't even watch the show, because I can't stand either of them for what they did to their first spouses. I hate the kids are going to suffer because of the mess they've created of their lives and marriage.

Old 05-27-2014, 06:49 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by senalj View Post
Not only were they married to other people, they befriended each other's spouse, and used to hang out together! It was so sad the way they did that. She won't get any sympathy from me. She was cheating with him, so what made her think he wouldn't cheat on her? I don't even watch the show, because I can't stand either of them for what they did to their first spouses. I hate the kids are going to suffer because of the mess they've created of their lives and marriage.

I think you may be thinking of LeeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. Both were married when their romance began and they did actually double date before their spouses found out about the affair.

Tori and Dean didn't double date with their spouses.
Dean's ex lives and lived then in Toronto.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:40 PM

3,199 posts, read 7,828,718 times
I read that Tori has 3 nannies. I dislike when stars say they have no "me" time or how she said it was so hard to take care of them when Dean was away yet she has 3 nannies. I also was watching a show and they were talking about Tori's money problems and if that is true why not downsize the home? I question the money problems and if the problem is she can't spend like a Hollywood star but could live comfortably.
Also I think it was on TMZ they said there is no record of the person Dean said he had an affair with this so this could just be a whole made up story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities