Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2019, 10:25 PM

88,525 posts, read 84,719,546 times

Advertisements

James Coburn was to me an older but handsome man.

Just looked him up. He was born the same year as my mother.

Old 04-26-2019, 03:18 AM

2,660 posts, read 1,554,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happygrrrl View Post
Antonio Banderas
Eric Roberts
Sam Elliott
Micky Rourke before boxing & whatever else
Good God, Rourke has to represent the farthest decent from handsome to ugly in history. I couldn't believe how bad he looked in The Wrestler.
I never thought of Elliot as leading man handsome, just a great character with a huge mustache - but googling younger images of him I can see why he's mentioned here so much - he was a great looking guy for sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2019, 06:39 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
James Brolin, but not as a young man. He got better-looking as he aged, and I thought he got gorgeous in his 50s.

I remember Barbra Streisand talking about Brolin in admiration once, and she said she'd often gaze at him while he was sleeping because she thought he was so handsome! I thought that was adorable.

Old 04-26-2019, 08:55 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,844,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
Just looked it up, I didn't realize he was gay till now.
How about Chuck Bronson?

Dude, give it up....this is not the thread for you....

No way CB....

Old 04-26-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post

Yes.

Old 04-26-2019, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke944 View Post
Good God, Rourke has to represent the farthest decent from handsome to ugly in history. I couldn't believe how bad he looked in The Wrestler.
I never thought of Elliot as leading man handsome, just a great character with a huge mustache - but googling younger images of him I can see why he's mentioned here so much - he was a great looking guy for sure.

Elliot is handsome in a cowboy kinda way....

Old 04-26-2019, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
James Brolin, but not as a young man. He got better-looking as he aged, and I thought he got gorgeous in his 50s.

I remember Barbra Streisand talking about Brolin in admiration once, and she said she'd often gaze at him while he was sleeping because she thought he was so handsome! I thought that was adorable.

Oh yes.....

His son Josh looks like him but after the way Josh treated wife Diane Lane he became ugly to me.

Old 04-26-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Sorry, Leif Garrett was attractive; but not so very sexy.

There was something so very alluring about the Cassidy men; Jack Cassidy who was David Cassidy's father, and then was so horribly jealous of David when he took the stage.

At any rate, looks aren't the whole picture. It's the soul.

Interestingly, my mother noted that teen heart throbs looked basically like girls. Less threatening. Leif Garrett looks like a girl, Shaun Cassidy looked like a girl, Donnie Osmond looked like a girl. Michael Jackson sounded like a girl.

Umm....no Cassidys....

Old 04-26-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Remember when Robert Wagner used to say “Te...riff...ic.” Can’t remember which TV show that was?
Both very handsome....

remember watching Eastwood in tv show Rawhide in the 60s.....

but the lingering possibility Wagner killed wife Natalie wood makes him very unattractive. (I think he killed her in a drunken rage)...he's in his 80s so likely we'll never know for sure.

Old 04-26-2019, 09:49 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,816,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
Both very handsome....

remember watching Eastwood in tv show Rawhide in the 60s.....

but the lingering possibility Wagner killed wife Natalie wood makes him very unattractive. (I think he killed her in a drunken rage)...he's in his 80s so likely we'll never know for sure.

Yes to that, and I, too, think he pushed her off the boat. Everyone was so pie-eyed that night, they don't remember a thing.

None of which means I don't gush and moon over Robert Wagner in his It Takes a Thief--and younger--days lol. Plus, DH resembles him, so...We don't own a boat, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities