Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 08:47 PM

7,913 posts, read 934,938 times

Advertisements

i think he suffered alot by losing his best friend, he does deserve to be in jail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 11:41 PM

521 posts, read 1,631,306 times
I am personally disguisted with that entire family. And to think, I used to admire that man growin up (Hulk)
Nevertheless, he shoulda been in there for at least a year and a half. Just enough time for the public to cast him away like he should be.
At the same time, that would teach the family a lesson: That you cannot raise a kid as a delinquent and scofflaw.
That family can rot for as much as I care

Last edited by wesside; 06-06-2008 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: dae

Old 06-13-2008, 01:23 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,214,278 times
CNN.com - Transcripts

Hulk was on Larry King Live this week which I watched and I am even more disgusted with his whole family. He is trying to cover his butt big time to avoid paying multi millions to John's family. He said he was paying John's mom $5k per month when the accident first happened because she was homeless but stopped it once they filed a lawsuit against him 9 months later. Her ex divorced her and left her with nothing.

I do think Nick needed more jail time but John's family blaming Nick is just as wrong. Their son was in that car on his own freewill, a grown man that served his country should know to put a seat belt on when racing is involved. Hulk eluded to the possibility that it was John that bought the alcohol not Nick taking it off the Hogan's boat. Still Nick wasn't charged with DUI! Hulk said no other person has gotten that much jail time for the same charges in their county so he felt that it was extreme and they were using Nick as an example. Hello what better way to get a point across than to use a high profile person? I heard no remorse from any of this family and was left feeling like John's family is in it for the money.

I don't think the personal jail phones calls should have been made public. Were they for OJ? Scott Peterson? Paris? But Hulk is not taking responsibility for his son's actions just as well as Nick believes he didn't do anthing wrong. They are even now saying it wasn't drag racing because "Nick does precision racing for a living". Yeah right Hulkie baby but in his next breath he says Nick "just a child".

Hearing Nick and his mom Linda talk about how tiny his cell was and half the size of Nick's bathroom at home makes me want to throw up. This is a pampered, selfish, unaccountable family all around give me a break.

The part in the interview with Larry King that really turned my stomach was when Hulk was saying the public isn't hearing the other 2 hours of a phone call where he is telling his son to trust in the Lord because Hulk is such a spirital person that reads the bible all the time. Huh? I never saw that happening once on his reality show or mention of it!

BTW in our jail or juvie center phone calls are limited to 15 minutes, one visit once a week, no Playstation and limited TV. Nick is getting unlimited phone privileges and daily family visits. What hard times their bud.

Old 06-16-2008, 06:56 PM

539 posts, read 2,105,108 times
Default Hogan Family Death Threats, Real or Fake

So Hulk Hogan received some voice mails that were death threats against him and his family. Supposedly these voice mails are from Frank Graziano (the brother of the poor kid whose life has been ruined by Nick Hogan). Hulk Hogan Exposes Death Threat Voice Mails from Frank Graziano // Current

With everything that we have seen from the Hogan family I can't help but wonder if Hogan put someone up to this to try to gain the public's sympathy for his loser son. His son is in jail because he was driving drunk, speeding like a rocket and practically took someone's life in the process. He received what I consider to be a slap on the hand for this atrocity. The jerk is trying to put a reality show together with his father while he is behind bars. They want to call it something like "The New Nick", nothing like ending your friend's life only to make money off of the tragedy. What is wrong with this family? To tell you the truth I wouldn't be surprised if the "leaked" threatening voice mails were a ploy by the Hogan family. Jerks!

Old 06-17-2008, 05:06 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,083,061 times
I was also disgusted by this new reality show idea. I cannot imagine that anyone will bankroll it now that the cat's out of the bag about this sleazy idea. What a spoiled brat! My goodness, the guilt I would feel if I did that to another human being (or even animal). And yet he wants to make money off of it. Like anyone cares about the "new Nick". SHEESH!

So what about Linda..what had happened with her and Hulk? It seemed like one day they were together and all happy in their marriage, and the next day they're getting a divorce and she's out on a date with the former pool boy. LOL.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:42 AM

439 posts, read 1,233,843 times
Nick always came off as a punk, and he is getting what he deserves, should have gotten more time. Hopefully the Family sues the Hogans, or whatever their real name is.

Old 06-17-2008, 11:12 AM

22,405 posts, read 29,529,040 times
Default Nick Hogan and video on CNN

Not sure if this is the right place to post so if not, mods please move it. I just wanted to hear the opinions of anyone who saw the video of Nick Hogans friend's current life on CNN??? I saw it and its absolutely horrible. I know I'll get slack for this but I can honestly say that if that was my son living like that with obviously NO CHANCE of recovery, semi normal life, normal life, etc I will not allow it continue. Thoughts???

Old 06-17-2008, 05:39 PM

430 posts, read 1,176,030 times
I heard on Larry King I think that Linda was dating a 19 year old. I think this family is a little nuts.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Not sure if this is the right place to post so if not, mods please move it. I just wanted to hear the opinions of anyone who saw the video of Nick Hogans friend's current life on CNN??? I saw it and its absolutely horrible. I know I'll get slack for this but I can honestly say that if that was my son living like that with obviously NO CHANCE of recovery, semi normal life, normal life, etc I will not allow it continue. Thoughts???
I saw the video. Here is a good example why everybody, no matter how old you are if not a minor, needs to have a living will. My family knows I don't want any machine keeping me alive along with my family doctor. None of us knows how long we will live and when I was young I didn't want to think about my death. The best thing any of us can do is take life support decisions out of the hands of our loved ones in my opinion.

I'd rather be walking on streets of gold than having some machine breathing for me ya know?

Old 06-18-2008, 02:03 AM

I forgot to put this in my last post to keep my above post on topic. Sorry mods.

In the beginning of the news of the wreck it was reported that Hulk and Linda split up to protect their assets. Who knows but it is odd she judged other celebs on their show for "messing with younger guys". Don't just put shame on her Hulk is dating somebody 20+ years younger than him as well.

In the Larry King interview Hulk says "Nick was not drinking and driving (uh he is a minor still dad), barely blew a .03, he wasn't "racing" it was 2 cars with friends driving to a restaurant, Nick does not drag race he "precision drives", and if anything illegal was going on he depended on John to get control since he was the oldest in the group. Huh??????

After watching I have even less respect for Hulk and his family and I hope nobody will watch any of their reality shows in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities