Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2023, 09:48 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times

Advertisements

The call to action aims to have the court name the legal parents of a child when they are not married.

Grimes has not requested child support or custody rights, which are commonly filed with such a petition.

The dispute, it’s believed, is centred around the couple’s youngest child, named Techo Mechanicus, whose birth last year was kept secret until this September, when his existence surfaced.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/entertai...e-18404323.php
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2023, 12:08 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,924,999 times
he is such an asshat. the only thing i can thank him for is decimating the H1b visa population in the bay area (and most likely countrywide as well). the immigrants LOVE their teslas so we have considerably fewer of those running around here as well. although i have to say, what kind of idiot would have his children?? he should be in prison (along with the politicians) for what he does at neuralink alone.

Old 10-06-2023, 01:28 PM

10,988 posts, read 6,852,461 times
He's keeping a one-year-old child from his mother? Wrong. Very wrong.

I can't see the article, it's behind a subscription wall.

Old 10-07-2023, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
He's keeping a one-year-old child from his mother? Wrong. Very wrong.

I can't see the article, it's behind a subscription wall.
I can see it and i don't pay ever.

only a narcissist has THAT MANY children. she was an idiot to have ONE with him, and she had THREE? he has at least a dozen children that we know of. how many more that we don't. effing ridiculous.

Old 10-07-2023, 11:29 AM

If someone visits a site several times or many times over the course of time the cookies identify and then the popup happens. A couple of people have posted the remedies for this, and I have yet to try them. It's not a huge issue for me.

Old 10-07-2023, 02:27 PM

1,706 posts, read 1,146,203 times
I'm not surprised.

I didn't want to believe what Azaelia Banks said about him and Grimes. Now I do.

Old 10-08-2023, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLark2019 View Post
I'm not surprised.

I didn't want to believe what Azaelia Banks said about him and Grimes. Now I do.
who is azaelia banks? lol

Old 10-08-2023, 05:33 PM

Elon Mush (sic) and it stays seems to like to dally with B-list musicians/singers and controversial actresses (and make babies with the actress, allegedly).

Old 10-15-2023, 04:32 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
The kids

Elon Musk is the father of 11 children (10 still alive) including a pair of twins and a set of triplets with his ex-wife Justine Wilson and two boys and a girl with ex-girlfriend Grimes.
His first child was born in 2002 and his most recent in 2023.
Musk does not often discuss his own family, but he does have strong opinions on increasing the birth rate — stating that there are "not enough people" in the world.

Now look at the dates:
Grimes and Musk welcomed X Æ A-Xii in 2020,
followed by daughter Exa Dark Sideræl, or “Y,”
in 2021
and Techno Mechanicus — Tau for short — in 2022. Y and Tau were both born via surrogate.

A few weeks prior to the arrival of their second child together, the CEO secretly fathered twins with Shivon Zilis in November 2021.
Grimes didn't learn Musk had fathered twins with Zilis until it was first revealed by Insider last year.
Musk says he's been 'actual' caregiver for 3 kids with Grimes since their birth.

In September 2023, a biography about Musk revealed that he and Grimes had secretly welcomed a third child.

Musk and Grimes began dating in 2018 and officially “semi-separated” in 2021.

So he was impregnating different women at the same time.

One of Musk's now 18-year-old twins has filed to legally change her name and gender and said she no longer wishes to be related to her father. "Gender Identity and the fact that I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," - she stated.
He’d given up on their relationship, but remains on good terms with his other kids.

Everything about his kids:
https://people.com/parents/everythin...s-family-kids/

The lawsuits

According to Insider, Grimes’s lawsuit requests physical custody of the children and includes a “standard restraining order” that would prevent them from being moved out of California by either parent.
But this suit seems to have been filed in response to a suit filed by Musk.
His lawsuit, obtained by Insider, which attempts to “establish the parent-child relationship,” also accuses Grimes of moving from Texas, where he says she lived with him and their children between May and July of this year, to California, allegedly to “circumvent” the jurisdiction of Texas courts.

So, who has the kids now? Where they live?
See below:

https://www.thecut.com/2023/10/grime...al-rights.html

The Empire

Musk spoke about his children's futures. He shared that he has no plans to "automatically" give his children shares of his companies "if they have no interest or inclination or ability to manage" his empire.
The Tesla CEO noted that he has identified people who could take over his companies if anything happens to him

https://people.com/elon-musk-kids-co...panies-7503737

Grimes has a black eye here...

https://people.com/parents/grimes-re...es-rare-photo/

Eh... rich people and their complicated lives ..

Last edited by elnina; 10-15-2023 at 04:58 PM..

Old 10-15-2023, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Musk does not often discuss his own family, but he does have strong opinions on increasing the birth rate — stating that there are "not enough people" in the world.
I'd like to see "Mr. World Population Control" Bill Gates and Elon Musk duke it out. Guess who's going to win? I say the person who owns most of the land in the United States (allegedly).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities