Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2024, 08:13 AM

29,442 posts, read 14,623,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
If this thread continues, I prefer answers with some explanation over lists that I automatically tie to superficial traits.
Well of course it's going to be about the physical aspects, although the list of women I posted, does have a lot to do with how there personalities seem. To me, my list, the women all seem real, and have funny, quirky personalities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2024, 11:11 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
John F Kennedy Jr - he was impossibly handsome, charismatic, smart and charming. Swoon worthy.

Russell Brand - he's smart and has interesting ideas along with a good sense of humor. (Just googled him and saw that some women have accused him of sexual assault in years past. He denies it. but, of course, if there is any truth to that he would be off my list).

Toby Ketih - He was one of the best.

Last edited by springfieldva; 03-21-2024 at 11:26 AM..

Old 03-25-2024, 02:12 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,557,207 times
OMG have I just recently discovered someone new and I have a major crush! I've always loved Keanu, but I recently came across Chris Norman from a random video on my feed. He was with the group Smokie in the 70s, and in this video from that time period, I was just fascinated with his MOUTH...his expressions as he sang and played the guitar. I had to play that video more than once before I even knew what his face looked like, so entranced was I with that mouth! LOL Anyway as I began to listen to their music (I had never heard of them before) I really enjoyed it and then traced his career through the decades into his solo career which is still going on and he's 73! I have gotten a MAJOR crush on him, and although I respect marriage (he has been married since 1970 when he was 19) I am afraid (sorry Lord) that if I could have him I'd take him in a New York minute! I am more fascinated with him at the age he is now than how cute I thought he was when he was a young guy! How funny I think of myself...here I am at 72, and I have gotten a major crush on a celebrity! I love the feeling, and it has actually opened me up to enjoying music again (I think I have been on autopilot for several decades) and to entertaining the thought of perhaps finding a lover again. I love experiencing "firsts" at this stage of my life!

Old 03-30-2024, 11:13 AM

2,502 posts, read 2,070,474 times
Rodger Corser. He's an Australian actor. Known for his role in 'The Heart Guy'

OMG he's fine. if I was just 20 yrs younger...or not. lol

Old 04-02-2024, 10:36 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,557,207 times
I looked him up and recognized him. Yes, he is very cute!

Old 04-03-2024, 03:17 AM

1,029 posts, read 561,806 times
Strictly physically:

Jack Davenport.

He’s very my type.

I actually married a man who looks like him, my husband can be his brother.

Keanu Reeves circa Speed, so my type.

Ben Mendelsohn now (not when he was younger), if I want an older man. Silver fox.

Old 04-03-2024, 07:37 PM

2,502 posts, read 2,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnoliaThunder View Post
I looked him up and recognized him. Yes, he is very cute!

Makes me want to move to Australia lol.

Looked up Jack Davenport...he's cute too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities