Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2008, 09:17 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,264,761 times

Advertisements

before I lived in Colorado, I loved the Broncos, but when I actually moved there, 10 years after the superbowl win, I CANT STAND to see John Elway all the damn time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 09:27 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Any celebrity that gets so full of themselves and surrounded by synchophants that they feel the need to share their 11th grade education based view on topics involving advanced economics, climatology, sociology, international relations, physics....the list goes on and on. Really, how many people do you actually know that would want to stand up in front of cameras and espouse views on complex issues where your understanding of the topic is maybe at the depth of a newsweek article?

Old 11-25-2008, 09:57 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,375 times
Oprah and Rosie. Both irritate the crap out of me.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:22 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhappylucy View Post
oprah and rosie. Both irritate the crap out of me.
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-07-2008, 05:13 PM

784 posts, read 2,265,513 times
Ok my list:

1. Ellen Degenerous--It seems every time I see butch dance its like she's rubbing it in to everyone, look at me I got a talk show and Im rich and I got a hot less butchier girlfriend. I would pay someone to pull a Tonya Harding on her so we never again have to watch her stupid dance...So Annoying

2.Drew Barrymore,--Your "I am so sweet and kind and my voice is low and gimpy" all the time attitude in movies is killing me. I just want to punch her in her face and I dont even hit women. She's freakin fugly too.

3.Brad Pitt,--ok pitt boy you had your chance. I used to like you cause I liked some of your movies. However, after seeing you on Oprah, I thought you seemed very arrogant, pricky and douche bagy..You and slim (Angee) can go run along to South America or something and drown in a waterfall. But make sure to tip the press of before hand.

4..Olson Twins.. Is it me, or are they both hideous. I never thought either were cute, ever. They made tons of money by putting their stupid name on Wal-mart clothes. It sounds to me like they have had just about every advantage in the world in life. Go find a flannel in some far off country and while your at it get lost and never come back

5. Lindsey Hohan--I mean seriously what good movie were you in? Your fifteen minutes should have been up ten years ago. You used to be a good actress when you were like seven. You are nasty and gross and if you sleep with that guy claiming to be a girl named sam you really got issues. Firecrotch you just can't sleep your way to the top. It's over, everyone in Hollywood has already had you. Your disgusting and you will probably wind up with an eating disorder for all the boys and girls you've bedded.

6. The cast of the Hills---Who are any of you. Rich white kids who are thrown together and told to be friends. You are all so very boring. They couldn't show me and my friends on MTV or cable for that matter when we were young because the way we acted was chaotic...But definately not boring.

7. Meryll Streep---Ok, Ill admit you were cute in Deer Hunter, but thats it. I always hear your name for best actress and they (media types) act like your the only actress who can act. Your head must be popping at the hinges...Your old and you've had plenty of good roles, your not the only be itch who can act.

8.Denzel Washington^^^^^^See #7

9 .Mathew McCaunaghway or however you spell it..Dude, put your damn shirt back on. If I never see you without a shirt again, it would be too soon.

10..Others please go away.....Martha Stewart, Oprah, Every kiddie actor or actress in the last 7 or eight years, Zach whatever his name is can lead the way, Paris Hilton, and many many more, just dont have time got to go.

Old 12-07-2008, 05:28 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
I can't stand most celebrities but what I can't stand even more are the fans and photogs who seem to want to follow every step and breath and word of these celebrities. None of these celebrities have done anything to warrant such adoration. There are everyday people all over the world doing far more important and life changing things in their daily lives. They don't ask for fandom and they don't get in the camera to espouse their social and political views for all the world to hear. I don't admire any celebrity actor, singer, or sports star. Most of them are drug addicted and emotionally broken people whose life would crash without their assistants caring for their every whim. About the only group I admire are the Congressional Medal of Honor winners. To give you an idea about this award, most military service members who earned this award received it while they were in the grave. You could be the lowest ranking enlistedman but if you are awarded this medal and are wearing on you then all people in the military, no matter their rank, must salute you for they are not saluting the person, they're saluting the award.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:36 AM

491 posts, read 748,909 times
The whole cast of the view. Just because you have a talk show doesn't mean you are smart and are the experts on everything.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:08 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Richard Simmons and Martha Stewart. And whatever that freaks name is from ***** Eye.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:14 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times
I can't stand that no-talent hack Dane Cook. Please go away and never come back!

Old 12-09-2008, 09:42 PM

34 posts, read 109,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I can't stand that no-talent hack Dane Cook. Please go away and never come back!
Agreed. I laughed at a couple jokes and then realized that he is not funny or original.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities