Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are they his biological children?
Yes 15 21.43%
No 55 78.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:40 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,509,114 times

Advertisements

Macaulay Culkin is the father
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2009, 09:42 PM

723 posts, read 1,634,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personalensign79 View Post
they closed the MJ RIP thread (why?)
It appears that there are 3 types posting about MJ.

1 - Like me, who think MJ did horrible, unforgivable things to some children, and he should burn in H***, no matter how good (or bad) he could sing or dance.

2 - The ones who grew up listening to his music or watching him grow up, that refuse to believe anything bad about him, but are quick to make excuses for anything he did that seemed weird.

3 - The ones who like or dislike his music, but feel that he did something wrong with those kids, but wish that he can find peace and forgiveness in the afterlife.

My guess is the mods are getting tired of seeing 1 and 2 fight it out, and would rather see more 3.

Old 06-30-2009, 07:39 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,298,788 times
Almost all of those celebrities pictured had partners of a different background. Do you think MJ picked a black sperm donor? I really doubt it. He didn't want to use his own DNA since his dad made fun of his looks since he was a little boy. Parents are supposed to teach their children to be proud of their looks and heritage, not to hate it. Unfortunately Michael didn't have that sort of teaching.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:38 PM

5,652 posts, read 19,348,680 times
"Do people just develop the skin condition suddenly like that when they are in their 20's-30's?"

YES a family member has this and it does just happen. It is an immune disorder thing and nothing you can do about it. People need to not comment on it. It is very disfiguring.

Old 07-01-2009, 12:49 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The bi-racial offspring of Black people come in a multitude of complexions.

These are Michael's brother Tito's bi-racial sons

This is Eartha Kitt with her daugther and granddaughter

Actress Victoria Rowell and her daughter

Karyn Parsons (from Fresh Prince of Bel Air) with her children

Quincy Jones daughter Rashida Jones
Three of the people you show (Victoria Rowell, Eartha Kitt and Karen Parsons) are biracial. Quincy Jones is rumored to have a white grand or great-grandparent (if I find the link I'll post it), which if true, means he has white blood in him, which will increase the likelihood his kids will look more white. As for Tito's kids, that's what I would expect MJ's kids to look like. MJ was a medium brown color and had a noticeable nose, which means those traits will be passed on to his kids. They would at least have some type of tint to their skin (look at Mariah Carey).

None of this is neither here nor there. These kids need their family now more than ever and I hope they are allowed to stay with the only family they know. I also hope they aren't exploited by Joe Jackson, which is why I hope Janet steps up and takes them in. I just don't think Katherine would be able to protect them from Joe, even knowing how much MJ despised his dad.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:30 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Interesting...

It doesn't matter if he loved them or not depending on what state if the biological parents decide they want the kids the judge will hand them over to them. In certain cases even when adoptions papers were filled out biological parents can still come back and get the children.

edit:
um I don't think blanket is his either...
THOSE ARE WHITE CHILDREN WITH WHITE PARENTS!

This is the real Michael Jackson .....
NOT THIS............

Mike had a lot of self-hate going on. His father and brothers made fun of his nose ....african features! Is there any wonder why his nose was the frirst thing to go???

This is vitiigo...... NOT THIS.....

And even if I give him the lame medical story for his skin....Did the disease straighten his hair too??? Make him date only white women? Make him adopt white kids and pretend they're his??

Joe Jackson screwed Michael up mentally! Made him hate himself. He knew if he really fathered children they would look more like he used to look. And since he hated that image he got two white kids.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:32 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,543,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterific View Post
almost all of those celebrities pictured had partners of a different background. Do you think mj picked a black sperm donor? I really doubt it. He didn't want to use his own dna since his dad made fun of his looks since he was a little boy. Parents are supposed to teach their children to be proud of their looks and heritage, not to hate it. Unfortunately michael didn't have that sort of teaching.

bingo!

Old 07-01-2009, 09:27 AM

5,475 posts, read 12,243,697 times
Most of this is irrevalent. MJ is listed on all three birth certificates as the father, regardless of the biological factor. Debbie Rowe is listed on the first two certificates as the mother. The mother block in Blanket's birth certificate is left blank. So long as Debbie doesn't want the kids and the biological parents don't come forward, the children would probably revert to the next of kin/family member, first priority being to honor the actual wishes of MJs will, which listed his mother. I read somewhere that MJ had written some songs, unpublished, unreleased, and left them to his kids, with the stipulation that the children stay with his mother. I don't know how true this is becuase it came from a UK paper, and you know how that is.

Old 07-01-2009, 09:56 AM

723 posts, read 1,634,182 times
Shouldn't we all be glad that he really never fathered any children? Isn't it good for that goulish cycle to end?

Old 07-01-2009, 02:04 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobolt View Post
Most of this is irrevalent. MJ is listed on all three birth certificates as the father, regardless of the biological factor. Debbie Rowe is listed on the first two certificates as the mother. The mother block in Blanket's birth certificate is left blank. So long as Debbie doesn't want the kids and the biological parents don't come forward, the children would probably revert to the next of kin/family member, first priority being to honor the actual wishes of MJs will, which listed his mother. I read somewhere that MJ had written some songs, unpublished, unreleased, and left them to his kids, with the stipulation that the children stay with his mother. I don't know how true this is becuase it came from a UK paper, and you know how that is.
Gonna paste in what I put in another post

On Issues with Jane Valez - as far as Katherine getting the kids, they said that Micheal has spoken out against his father abusing him so much that it very well could hurt Katherine getting the kids.. especially with Joe's big mouth lately saying "WE" to raise them.

Attorneys on that show also said that it's possible bio parents will come out of the woodwork and they very well could get the kid(s) that belong to them since it appears Micheal never legally adopted any of them.

"Blanket" was supposedly bought on the black market; which could open a bigger can of worms.

Very messy situation according to legal experts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities