Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2011, 01:53 PM

860 posts, read 2,715,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart4july View Post
Amy Winehouse is the ugliest for her plain+meth= scaryhideous, followed by Tori Spelling for her ugly inside and out combo. I think Wendy Williams is just badly styled and yes rather Tranny looking. Ugly goes beyond strange features, like it has to pull from the inside as well. A confident, talented and decent woman can never be ugly.

I love Sandra OH-she is quirky and different. She pulls off sexy in Sideways, an awesome movie.
I feel rather badly for my comment just last month. I had to wonder if poor Amy ever googled herself and saw my mean spirited comments. Now there are many more pictures of Amy being released looking her best and revealing her very individual attractiveness when she was healthy. Of course many reveal her body devestated by drugs, like some of LiLo who is more physically blessed but still haggard and old looking when drugging.

May Amy Winehouse rest in peace and may I never spout such ugly words again....

Old 08-04-2011, 03:12 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,156 times
I don't think they are talking about Wendy O Williams but DJ/TV host from LA named Wendy Williams-who does not rock in the least.

Old 08-07-2011, 11:34 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,684,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
I think it would hurt.
It would hurt po' folk like me, but Wendy can afford herself some really good drugs.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:17 PM

5,163 posts, read 3,655,620 times
Didnt she get them augmented in the first place?

Old 08-09-2011, 04:17 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
I don't think Wendy looked so bad on DWTS last season! There are many out there who make Wendy look like a beauty queen. Sarah Silverman is it? The supposed comedianne? She could break a mirror!

Old 02-26-2012, 09:09 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,372 times
I dont think she's that bad looking.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:33 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,990,784 times
NGL, when I first saw her I thought she was the new RuPaul aka a man in drag. It's not that hard to come to that assumption.

Her whole look is really weird and she does kind of look like a man in drag and her voice doesn't help and she's really tall and then she wears heels and she's buff.

Wendy was looking like Wendall playing dress up.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:16 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
NGL, when I first saw her I thought she was the new RuPaul aka a man in drag. It's not that hard to come to that assumption.

Her whole look is really weird and she does kind of look like a man in drag and her voice doesn't help and she's really tall and then she wears heels and she's buff.

Wendy was looking like Wendall playing dress up.

The ugliest thing about Wendy is just how nasty and catty she can be about everything and everyone in the public eye. She has had to tone down her real propensity to do character assassination (like she did on her radio show) and apologize to many of those who she was particularly cruel (and who have since appeared on her show) She called Whoopi Goldberg an ugly monkey and a lesbian, and called her daughter a coke addict...then apologized (and cried about it) when Whoopi appeared on her show.

I find it interesting that she doesn't talk about her own husband and his serial cheating (not to mention his notorious sex tape with a 19 year old) And as far as her looks are concerned, her breast implants are entirely too big and make her look very clownish. And she definitely needs to lose weight. She is also the victim of a not-so-great nose job. So there is nothing beautiful about her (inside or out)

Old 02-27-2012, 10:27 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The ugliest thing about Wendy is just how nasty and catty she can be about everything and everyone in the public eye. She has had to tone down her real propensity to do character assassination (like she did on her radio show) and apologize to many of those who she was particularly cruel (and who have since appeared on her show) She called Whoopi Goldberg an ugly monkey and a lesbian, and called her daughter a coke addict...then apologized (and cried about it) when Whoopi appeared on her show.

I find it interesting that she doesn't talk about her own husband and his serial cheating (not to mention his notorious sex tape with a 19 year old) And as far as her looks are concerned, her breast implants are entirely too big and make her look very clownish. And she definitely needs to lose weight. She is also the victim of a not-so-great nose job. So there is nothing beautiful about her (inside or out)
She did the same with Whitney. She cried when Whitney passed.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:24 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Anybody that's ever listen to Wendy's show knows how fake/ugly she and Charlamagne tha god can be!

Look up Nicole Spence!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities