Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 10:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,787,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I think she's attractive and most of the men that carry on about how 'ugly' she is could never get a woman in the ballpark of her anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Quoted for truth.

I get the impression that the type of men who bash SJP prefer bimbos with plastic tatas and bleached out hair a la Pam Anderson.

exactly!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 10:30 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times
Quote:
Quoted for truth.

I get the impression that the type of men who bash SJP prefer bimbos with plastic tatas and bleached out hair a la Pam Anderson.

The ones that talk couldn't even get Pam either. Lets be for real, LOL. I guarantee none of their wives or gfs look anything like either of them.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:47 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,524,165 times
Quote:
The ones that talk couldn't even get Pam either. Lets be for real, LOL. I guarantee none of their wives or gfs look anything like either of them.
One can only imagine that the guys who are constantly criticizing SJP for her looks have huge beer bellies so flippin' big that they look like they are 11 months pregnant with triplets. These are the guys who get their "jollies" by ogling Hooters waitresses and old copies of nudie magazines from the 70s. So actually its a huge compliment to her that these guys don't find her attractive.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:51 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,058,385 times
I think what makes her appear attractive is her style and poise, not necessarily her physical appearance.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:51 AM

8,303 posts, read 13,437,323 times
Quote:
Quoted for truth.

If what you said was true, then you would be disproving what Doll Eyes said and creating a contradiction based on your "Quoted for truth" comment, wouldn't it?

Quote:
Not true! If I drew a pretty face on my right palm and put on a sexy wig and some make-up, it would blow SJP away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I think what makes her appear attractive is her style and poise, not necessarily her physical appearance.
Don't forget very bad taste and/or eye sight!

Old 11-29-2012, 01:11 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,225,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Yeah, definitely not her physical appearance...lol

Old 11-29-2012, 02:53 PM

245 posts, read 519,705 times
Kim Kardashian has a long face, so does Tyra Banks and people think they're attractive. What's the deal?

SJP is cute, IMO. I like her. She's done nothing wrong... She's doing way better than the majority of the people that insult her.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:00 PM

3,869 posts, read 15,167,411 times
As the op asks
and My opinion it has nothing to do with her as a person or some other reason some people seam to be imposing onto someones choice.

For me, I do not see hes as attractive.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:07 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,211,950 times
Default Born that way

Let's be real. How many people do you see on the street you would say are attractive?

S.J. Parker is an actor that is constantly working. She's a success, and not one poster denies that.

If you watch old movies, you see all types. Ma Kettle was a woofer by any standards, but funny as heck. I will grant you today actresses are pretty but almost all are just eye candy in "hit" movies. Ms. Parker can carry a movie.

And by the way, look at all the people who know Ms. Parker's name, recognize her photos, and follow her career.

When did we all get so mean?

Old 11-29-2012, 08:14 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,729,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
Let's be real. How many people do you see on the street you would say are attractive?

S.J. Parker is an actor that is constantly working. She's a success, and not one poster denies that.

If you watch old movies, you see all types. Ma Kettle was a woofer by any standards, but funny as heck. I will grant you today actresses are pretty but almost all are just eye candy in "hit" movies. Ms. Parker can carry a movie.

And by the way, look at all the people who know Ms. Parker's name, recognize her photos, and follow her career.

When did we all get so mean?
Men hold women to often ridiculous standards of beauty. They will peg a woman who is probably not that bad looking (SJP) as "butt ugly," because they can. They don't want to be held out to these standards but they do it to average/everyday women all the time. Not surprising they have a derogatory name for every body part of a woman's that's not perfection. I seen a few say them IRL & online like: "thunder thighs," "bat wings," "saddle bags," etc. etc. Where's the names for them? Exactly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities