Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2015, 07:53 PM

2,391 posts, read 5,046,411 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have a Nexus 6 Smartphone~? My wallet case is broke and the T-Mobile phone place does not carry them anymore nor any new Nexus 6 phones. But the real issue is every time I hit the on button on the side for some odd reason, it goes completely off like I powered it off and restarts automatically. It may not be every time, but is doing this frequently. I have it in the case and partially out of the case while operating it since the on button is broke on the case. I don't know it that is the issue or not. I am wanting some answers if anyone else has this issue...plus I am venting about this too~! Also, when I hit the power button for some odd reason the screen goes off and I have to hit it again to start it....all while partially in the case. Could the phone be on the way out~? This is the 3rd Nexus I have had. The first one was a Nexus 5 and within 6 months to a year, the freaking thing froze and drops calls on me and I got a refurbished one and same problems. Then I got a new Nexus 6 and these issues plus dropped calls. Unless it is the direction I am in or where I am at with the ceiling which are metal causing the outage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones