Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 03:01 PM

715 posts, read 1,149,189 times

Advertisements

Yes, loving TMobile 4G LTE coverage now. All major cities, up and down the eastern seaboard, the west coast, southern Canada, northern Mexico, even parts of Asia (though 2g, but free). TMo has finally caught up enough with Verizon and AT&T. And our bill is half of our friends Verizon. So happy now with TMo!

So good that I gave up moving to Google's Project Fi because no reason to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2017, 07:35 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,143,902 times
Have tried all four major carriers. Now stick to T-Mobile Simple Choice Plan. $85/monthly for four lines after discount. Love their worldwide free data in 140+ countries. The funny thing is that T-Mobile has affiliated with more than one carrier in any foreign country. So you can see your phone jumping from one carrier to another one.

Old 09-20-2017, 07:44 AM

14,611 posts, read 17,537,464 times
Default Can you combine Netflx and over age 55?

T-Mobile offers two lines unlimited data for $60 /month for age 55+
They also offer Netflix for two lines in good standing.

Can you get both offers at once?

Old 09-20-2017, 10:15 AM

15,128 posts, read 32,313,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post

You don't need two lines for the plan. I switched to it, and only have one line. After my phone is paid for, my bill will be $62.00 per month. But that's going to be a while, though.

Old 09-22-2017, 08:45 AM

715 posts, read 1,149,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post

Yes. The way it was explained to me, the Netflix offer is really separate from the unlimited plan.
After you've gotten the plan, just login to the TMo site, and somewhere on their site, look for the Netflix deal and follow the prompts to enroll.

If you don't have Netflix, you can get it and TMo will pay for it for as long as you maintain your TMo plan.

If you already have Netflix, TMo will start paying for as long as you maintain your TMo plan.

Old 09-22-2017, 06:31 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,235,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastninja500 View Post
Yes. The way it was explained to me, the Netflix offer is really separate from the unlimited plan.
After you've gotten the plan, just login to the TMo site, and somewhere on their site, look for the Netflix deal and follow the prompts to enroll.

If you don't have Netflix, you can get it and TMo will pay for it for as long as you maintain your TMo plan.

If you already have Netflix, TMo will start paying for as long as you maintain your TMo plan.
Are there any changes to logins, etc? I use Netflix extensively at home, and occasionally on my mobile devices. Just checked my plan, I have the 4 device + UltraHD plan selected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Science and Technology > Cell Phones and Smartphones