Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2012, 06:20 PM

14 posts, read 28,241 times

Advertisements

Just wondering has anybody tried the all you can eat crab legs at Crab Shack? If you had were they worth it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 07:09 PM

870 posts, read 1,678,673 times
No but glad to know it exists...I'll be interested to hear answers

Old 09-06-2012, 05:00 AM

1,075 posts, read 2,113,463 times
I can't try it tonight, but I'll definitely try to get over there (Coosaw) next week.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:43 AM

14 posts, read 28,241 times
I don't know if this is available at every Crab Shack , I noticed it for Thursdays nights. I thought it was worth trying expecially because I love crab legs.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:28 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
I hadn't seen that, but it's good to know. It's pretty hard to mess up crab legs, so it's probably worth a shot.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesecalzone View Post
I don't know if this is available at every Crab Shack , I noticed it for Thursdays nights. I thought it was worth trying expecially because I love crab legs.
According to the website it apparently is at least available at the Coosaw location.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:32 AM

Took my wife to the AYCE crab legs night last night at the Crab Shack in North Charleston.

I have to say I don't have any complaints.

For $38.99 (might be considered a little steep but I don't know the 'market value' of snow crab legs right now and it was good food) you get all you can eat. I filled up ... lol. And all the food was great.

They start you off with 4 clusters of snow crab legs in a 'bucket'. The default sides are corn on the cob and red potatoes (all out of the same boil). I chose to go with the zuchini/squash vegetable side instead of corn though.

The subsequent reorders come out 2 clusters at a time.

We got there a little after 6pm and it wasn't too busy and we were never left waiting for our next re-order. (Thanks Liz .. you were great and we appreciate the service ) That was one of my concerns, as it always is with AYCE specials.

We each ordered the AYCE crab legs, had two 'Purple Crab' specialty drinks each and the Crab Balls (essentially crab cakes rolled into 4 golfball-sized balls) appetizer. Check came to $112.

We won't go every week ... but we'll definitely go back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area