Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 06:36 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,459,190 times

Advertisements

What's scarier than falling housing prices is what the cost of FOOD will be like. Remember the stock market is always 6 months or so ahead of the actual economy. So we have a rough road ahead of us. What I hope for is that the FEDS will AT LEAST leave South Carolina alone now that the Sovereignty Act was passed -- so at least here we'll have our rights that our Founding Fathers intended for us. I am NOT looking forward to living in a Police State which we'd have if the Patriot Acts were to become the law of the land and enforced (which they should never be as they are unconstitutional as all get out). But Henry Brown and Lindsey Graham don't seem to care about doing what is right for their consituents. I'm sure most of Congress has been bought and paid for by the New World Order.

The Feds will probably try to conjure up all the fear tactics they can to try to get us to be compliant but we can't let it get to us. We can't go along with it like so many seemingly did after 9-11.

For anyone who doesn't know about the New World Order Elites and how they have secretly been manipulating world events dating back to Colonial Days beginning with the Rothchilds; including the Morgans; the Rockefellers and others -- including all the recent Presidents and high up Fed officials, Do a search for "America: Freedom to Facism" and also another for "Zeitigeist"on YouTube. They are very eye opening enlightening documentaries with good explanations of why things have happened and we have evolved as we have over the years--and what we can expect in the future if we don't do something about it very soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2009, 09:31 AM

1,195 posts, read 3,472,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
What's scarier than falling housing prices is what the cost of FOOD will be like. Remember the stock market is always 6 months or so ahead of the actual economy. So we have a rough road ahead of us. What I hope for is that the FEDS will AT LEAST leave South Carolina alone now that the Sovereignty Act was passed -- so at least here we'll have our rights that our Founding Fathers intended for us. I am NOT looking forward to living in a Police State which we'd have if the Patriot Acts were to become the law of the land and enforced (which they should never be as they are unconstitutional as all get out). But Henry Brown and Lindsey Graham don't seem to care about doing what is right for their consituents. I'm sure most of Congress has been bought and paid for by the New World Order.

The Feds will probably try to conjure up all the fear tactics they can to try to get us to be compliant but we can't let it get to us. We can't go along with it like so many seemingly did after 9-11.

For anyone who doesn't know about the New World Order Elites and how they have secretly been manipulating world events dating back to Colonial Days beginning with the Rothchilds; including the Morgans; the Rockefellers and others -- including all the recent Presidents and high up Fed officials, Do a search for "America: Freedom to Facism" and also another for "Zeitigeist"on YouTube. They are very eye opening enlightening documentaries with good explanations of why things have happened and we have evolved as we have over the years--and what we can expect in the future if we don't do something about it very soon.
no worries emily, the south won't put up with this BS for long

we're not as slow as many think

there's a really old saying here... make sure u'r looked at as slow and dumb, so your enemy will look surprised when you kill them...

Old 03-08-2009, 01:13 PM

1,028 posts, read 3,082,881 times
Who are the enemies, the north? That's a bit David Koreshish in a way, don't you think? This is why I don't feel like people have the right to get angry when they hear others suggest to get over the war, already. It was over a long time ago.

Old 03-08-2009, 06:26 PM

1,195 posts, read 3,472,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvjd View Post
Who are the enemies, the north? That's a bit David Koreshish in a way, don't you think? This is why I don't feel like people have the right to get angry when they hear others suggest to get over the war, already. It was over a long time ago.
do you know the definition of assume??

if you read the statement from emily that was in the quote you shouldn't have come to such a ridiculous conclusion

read what she said and try again... I don't see any reference to anything she said to northerns, westerners, midwesterners etc etc... it's all about big govt world order, not north verses south

my reference to the south is merely because we already have a reputation of standing up to this kind of BS that far exceeds most other areas

get over your self enduced north/south fight will you, relax and become one with your surroundings ... lol

Old 03-08-2009, 07:36 PM

1,028 posts, read 3,082,881 times
It's all good. If I read something into what you said that wasn't there, than my bad. Just please don't get so defensive to where you insult, is all I ask. Peace on earth.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:23 AM

159 posts, read 316,457 times
Just make sure you buy a house with a garden in the backyard so in case the world falls apart you can grow your own food. Do not forget to have your guns and bullets either so you can shoot anyone who tries to steal food from your garden. In Charleston we will have no problem living off the land if we need to. Plenty of fish and venison to eat.

Hopefully BO will not succeed in establishing a Banana Republic. If he does Charleston will NOT take part because this town is not filled with libs like other towns.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 AM

1,889 posts, read 5,431,520 times
Amen!

Old 03-09-2009, 08:00 AM

7,934 posts, read 17,331,873 times
This town has more libs in it than you think, Charleston County went over 50% to PBO.

I need to get the tiller fixed...

Old 03-09-2009, 09:07 AM

159 posts, read 316,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleTomCat View Post
This town has more libs in it than you think, Charleston County went over 50% to PBO.

I need to get the tiller fixed...
That is fine because they can eat spam and drink water that the gov't aka "Big Mama" will be handing out to those who rely on handouts for everything. Then they will realize how their political heroes really do not give a crap about them.

I will be busy making moonshine and having a good ole time if Armageddon comes. As Gloria Gaynor sang "I will survive." Not sure about the gov't dependent LIBs.

At least they will have their free Health Care. LOL!!

Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 AM

7,934 posts, read 17,331,873 times
I prefer Bocefus' song a country boy will survive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area