Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 AM

487 posts, read 1,000,376 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone:

I have a question for the realters or anyone else who might know. We are looking at subdivisions with community pools that attend the Ashley Ridge High School. So far after much research I have come up with these:

Ashborough and Ashborough East
Brandymill
Bridges of Summerville
Irongate
Lakes of Summerville
Legend Oaks
Summer Park

Are there any others I have left out or is that all of them?

Thanks as always!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 10:54 AM

2,527 posts, read 8,036,055 times
Some listings show Quail Arbor and Summerhaven attending Ashley Ridge as well. I'd check with the school district itself at Dorchester SD 2 - admin>home or visit their online map of for the high schools here http://dorchester.schoolfusion.us/mo...1a6ac0dfb77f53 .

Old 01-27-2010, 11:54 AM

528 posts, read 1,517,575 times
If you need to have the community pool, you've found them all. (Also the two DJ mentioned in Quail Arbor and Summerhaven.) If you are willing to not have a community pool, Gahagan East or Mateeba Estates are two more options.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:39 PM

487 posts, read 1,000,376 times
Thanks. Quail Arber no longer has a pool and Summerhaven is listed as being in the town of Ladson although I have not looked on a map yet but I will. I've checked all the subs for pools that are listed on the school website. It is important because my daughter loves any kind of water. Plus maybe she can make friends there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area