Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2007, 08:31 AM

12 posts, read 37,060 times

Advertisements

Hey there...I am new to the area and had some damage done to my care on a recent trip. Can anyone recommend a good body shop to go to on the South side. I am close to S. Tryon right now.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2007, 10:37 AM

4,729 posts, read 19,430,380 times
There is one guy on Beam Rd who has his own business behind his house. From what I've heard, he's pretty honest and reputable and been doing it for a long time. I cant think of the name of the business, but he is very close to the police academy and close the their k9 training grounds.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:51 PM

1,435 posts, read 5,769,088 times
I have two recommendations. Myself and others have used both of these people for a long time.

The first is not in South Charlotte but they do excellent, honest work. I will warn you up front that he charges a bit more than most but the work is fantastic and you will never have any problems. Collision Specialities in Indian Trail-Call Mark Mahoney 704-882-1150.

The second is off South Blvd. and called B & R Body shop. Don't have their number on hand but they have been around a long time and do excellent work as well.

Old 04-06-2008, 11:08 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,214,131 times
Default Wilburn Auto Shop (S. Tryon) Charlotte NC

I am aware this is an old post...but just thought I would share some information.

We just recently rec'd our vehicle back from Wilburn Auto Body (location on S. Tryon St, just off Carowinds Blvd) after a deer rearranged it just a tad. We were were very pleased with not only the customer service we rec'd, but the quality of work they did as well (brought it in on Monday, said it would be ready on Friday...they called us on Thursday and said it was ready!).

In the past we have also had work done by B & R Body on South Blvd (2 different times/2 separate vehicles)..and while their work was okay...we did have some some issues with them taking quite a bit longer than originally was told (and we continued to have to follow up on the progress)....must say (while I hope we won't have the need for anyones services for awhile) I would not hesitate to use Wilburn again.

http://wilburnab.net/

Old 04-09-2008, 07:39 PM

135 posts, read 503,777 times
Go to B&R on South Blvd ! They do excellent work and great customer service !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte