Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 08:33 AM

153 posts, read 477,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Bless your heart you can find the descriptions and meta tags listed to right with each video that each of the videos that the you tube users posted

As stated in the title and in the original post this is display of videos life and culture of the area

You seem to have a lot of more time on your hands than a lot of us who are are on here looking for concise information. Rather than us having to click through these long lists and then weed through descriptions that may or may not be accurate, you could go ahead and evaluate the links you post and then add good descriptions to make your posts more complete and helpful. That would be great, and time much more well spent than looking for opportunities to insult or roll your eyes at people. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by carolinagirrrrrrrls; 10-11-2007 at 08:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2007, 09:08 AM

674 posts, read 804,416 times
You know what, you seriously need some professional help. Insulting SunnyKayak for being a very helpful mod and poster by saying "you must have a lot of time on your hands so do a better job at describing links" is truly asinine.

Do your own YouTube search, ok.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 AM

462 posts, read 1,843,417 times
Myself included, is today PMS day here on the board?

Old 10-11-2007, 09:12 AM

674 posts, read 804,416 times
LOL, you may be on to something!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:29 AM

245 posts, read 267,406 times
its the lack of water!! And the weather is cooler!!

Old 10-11-2007, 10:39 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
The Mark Mathis stuff is priceless - I miss a little humor with the local news these days!

YouTube - Mark Mathis Fox Weather-Charlotte,NC

YouTube - Mark Mathis

YouTube - Mark Mathis strips

Old 10-11-2007, 10:51 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,505,372 times
It drives my pookie crazy when I play the Mark Mathis videos LOL
Even though on daily basis Mark was annoying but he was always entertaining and I remember lots of time he would run out of time ranting and not getting the weather in.

I remember when we had that snow and punched that snowman I was in tears of laughter.
I wish he got rehab help before he was canned from the show. I believe I read he in Colorado now and I wish him the best in a better life.

Old 10-11-2007, 11:10 AM

185 posts, read 583,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
It drives my pookie crazy when I play the Mark Mathis videos LOL
Even though on daily basis Mark was annoying but he was always entertaining and I remember lots of time he would run out of time ranting and not getting the weather in.

I remember when we had that snow and punched that snowman I was in tears of laughter.
I wish he got rehab help before he was canned from the show. I believe I read he in Colorado now and I wish him the best in a better life.
Weather men are very rarely correct with the weather, that's why i don't watch. THIS on the other hand would give me a REASON to watch.
bring him back! Life's too short not to smile.
p.s thanks Sunny for ALL your info.

Old 10-12-2007, 06:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,310 times
Wow.. I dont know that there are these many things to do in Charlotte... Thanks...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte