Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 06:02 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,850 times

Advertisements

Wow!!!...Charlotte made it...Right along side of NYC, LA...10,000 bucks for a weekend????...

Boy!!!...I just can't imagine what I would expect for $10,000...Were these girls licensed for surgery or something???...How about plumbing???...I always need that around the house....

My real question is where are my rights as a guy?....10,000 Bucks for a weekends work...."Oil me up darling, I'm going out for that new pick-up truck"...I wonder if women pay that much?...Or, is it that guys really are that "hormone driven"...And that stupid!!!...I mean let's face it...If you've got to "pay to play" like that, you're a loser...No matter how much of a self-made man you appear to be...

I wonder if they will actually release the list of clients?...Man!..Have I got some questions for them!...("Just how bad is it at home, boy....Maybe you should have just married a blow-up doll...")...It will certainly open up the job market here for execs...And, maybe a few politicians (???)...

Oh well!...Welcome to the big time Charlotte!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2007, 09:32 PM

575 posts, read 1,516,096 times
it must be nice to have money

Old 11-09-2007, 06:57 AM

674 posts, read 804,739 times
I think that original post needs more periods............

haha

Old 11-09-2007, 09:44 AM

448 posts, read 1,855,784 times
I am not sure I understand what the OP is talking about.....

Old 11-09-2007, 09:47 AM

4,729 posts, read 19,427,768 times
go to any of the local news sites. It was an "upscale" prostitution ring which was busted up this week.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:42 AM

185 posts, read 583,243 times
Default Are you worried ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post

I wonder if they will actually release the list of clients?..
And I wonder are you on "the list of clients"

J/k

Old 11-12-2007, 04:20 AM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,850 times
Default You actually make a good point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
And I wonder are you on "the list of clients"

J/k
No, I am not on the list...I'd certainly have better use for that type of money.

But, your question is really appropriately asked. I imagine that many of these guys are poking around for info about if the list is going to be released.

Yesterday, I read that the DA (or whoever is running this investigation) stated that the list would not be released - and, this I do not understand (?). Didn't these guys also break the law?

Not that I want to gloat on someone else's problems - But, why is it that the women would be held mostly at fault?

Old 11-12-2007, 09:38 AM

185 posts, read 583,243 times
Quote:
No, I am not on the list...I'd certainly have better use for that type of money.

But, your question is really appropriately asked. I imagine that many of these guys are poking around for info about if the list is going to be released.

Yesterday, I read that the DA (or whoever is running this investigation) stated that the list would not be released - and, this I do not understand (?). Didn't these guys also break the law?

Not that I want to gloat on someone else's problems - But, why is it that the women would be held mostly at fault?
I don't have an answer to your question. However, wait a few years. I'm guessing one of those clients is bound to pick up a book deal. You know, kinda like OJ Simpson's book title.

TITLED: if

" I SLEPT WITH HER "

Last edited by newtothis; 11-12-2007 at 09:48 AM..

Old 11-12-2007, 09:55 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
interesting. now when we talk bout prostitution. we are talking about shameful male behavior. whatever happened to shameful female behavior? i cannt find it anywhere.
its gone.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM

825 posts, read 2,819,925 times
Quote:

Not sure about all the legal fine points but the men would be charged with solicitation, at least the ones that can be established in court.

Is it the same legal charge for the women too or is it called something different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte