Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2008, 08:23 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,524,305 times

Advertisements

Just noticed this restaurant yesterday evening while in Mooresville area. Anyone been there or have info about it? Was wondering if this might be a good spot for a family gathering (no small children). Wondered about atmosphere, price range, quality of food, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2008, 11:55 AM

Default Looks nice . . . wish someone would post . . .

I was hoping someone had eaten there and could let me know about their experience.

I found this link. Looks like a nice place:

Jeffrey's Restaurant - Mooresville, North Carolina

Old 02-11-2008, 11:58 AM

876 posts, read 3,794,554 times
We have eaten there frequently. We love it. I would agree its not really the atmosphere for children, but we've seen them in there and have brought ours before too. Very nice setting, food is priced nicely, and is delicious! The lunch crowd seems to be alot of business type and a few families here and there.

When we were building our home this is where we always met with our agents to discuss things. Try it out, you'll like it!

EDIT: There prices are usually around $7-11 a meal, drinks not included. I am usually full when I leave and I am 230pounds, 5'11"! My wife says the salads are excellent!

Old 02-11-2008, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS View Post
We have eaten there frequently. We love it. I would agree its not really the atmosphere for children, but we've seen them in there and have brought ours before too. Very nice setting, food is priced nicely, and is delicious! The lunch crowd seems to be alot of business type and a few families here and there.

When we were building our home this is where we always met with our agents to discuss things. Try it out, you'll like it!

EDIT: There prices are usually around $7-11 a meal, drinks not included. I am usually full when I leave and I am 230pounds, 5'11"! My wife says the salads are excellent!
Thank you so much, SSS!!! I really appreciate the info - now that is exactly what I was looking for. The youngest in our group would be 10 so that sounds like we would be fine. They are well-behaved - the next youngest is 16.

The prices sound great! Part of my family live in M'ville - so I was thinking this might be a good place to get together for dinner.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:04 PM

279 posts, read 888,087 times
Just some fyi-The same family owns Lancaster's Barbeque, Big Daddy's and Jerrfey's.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunter View Post
Just some fyi-The same family owns Lancaster's Barbeque, Big Daddy's and Jerrfey's.
Thank you, NCH!!! I am going to make sure we find an occasion to try this restaurant out . . . great location for us as a family!

Old 02-11-2008, 02:43 PM

876 posts, read 3,794,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Thank you, NCH!!! I am going to make sure we find an occasion to try this restaurant out . . . great location for us as a family!
we stop by there for a quick lunch from time to time. Its about a 15 minute ride for us, but worth it. Glad I could help ya!

Old 06-16-2008, 09:51 PM

41 posts, read 82,926 times
Thumbs up Jeffrey's

Jeffrey's is nice, and has fresh quality ingredients. But the prices listed are for Lunch only. I have a dinner menu here and they start at around $15pp and go up to $25 for a steak at dinner. Hope this helps.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amomof3 View Post
Jeffrey's is nice, and has fresh quality ingredients. But the prices listed are for Lunch only. I have a dinner menu here and they start at around $15pp and go up to $25 for a steak at dinner. Hope this helps.
Thanks so much, Mom/3. My sister and her family have visited there since my post and were very pleased. I have yet to try them but will doubtless do it soon - when visiting my family. So far, we have been having potluck dinners when we gather, but it would sure be easier to let Jeffrey's feed us!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte