Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2007, 12:27 PM

349 posts, read 1,040,580 times

Advertisements

Was really hoping someone had info about Mooresville's NTI school. My son will be attending in Sept. and wanted to know if the apt's for students were near campus, and how the school might be rated. Thanks to anyone that can ease a mothers' worry about her son.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2007, 08:36 PM

46 posts, read 209,215 times
Nascar Technical Institute, correct?

Well, I grew up about 1/2 mile from there, when Mooresville was in the country. There are plenty of apartments close by. Maybe not walking distance close, but within a few miles.

Mooresville is a nice town, still relatively quiet, and I"m sure your son will be fine. I've heard great things about the school, except I've heard it's really expensive!

Old 02-19-2007, 06:19 AM

889 posts, read 3,117,859 times
My son attended that school when it first opened 4 years ago. It was a great experience for him, great school and yes, plenty of apartments close by.
I will warn you though, what may happen is you'll come to visit him several times, the area grows on you and your son decides to stay and then before you know it your packing up and moving here too!!!

Old 02-19-2007, 06:56 AM

Talking We are relocating lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn2nc View Post
My son attended that school when it first opened 4 years ago. It was a great experience for him, great school and yes, plenty of apartments close by.
I will warn you though, what may happen is you'll come to visit him several times, the area grows on you and your son decides to stay and then before you know it your packing up and moving here too!!!
Wel actually we are relocating to the Hickory area in June, my husband and I thought it would be easier for our son and we are ready for a change so we will be visiting him occassionally just to see how he is doing, my son is quite excited about being independent. Thank you for the helpful info all, appreciate it.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:35 AM

889 posts, read 3,117,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadbad2004 View Post
Wel actually we are relocating to the Hickory area in June, my husband and I thought it would be easier for our son and we are ready for a change so we will be visiting him occassionally just to see how he is doing, my son is quite excited about being independent. Thank you for the helpful info all, appreciate it.
How wonderful and you will not be to far at all.Well-- welcome to NC

Old 02-19-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn2nc View Post
How wonderful and you will not be to far at all.Well-- welcome to NC
Thank you so very much for the warm welcome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte