Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2007, 04:07 PM

300 posts, read 763,652 times

Advertisements

Looking for casual dining kitchen tables stores. Have not had any luck yet. Looking for a round wood table casual for the kitchen at a reasonable price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2007, 04:43 PM

1,304 posts, read 4,321,931 times
Default Furniture Factory Outlet World in Waxhaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennise View Post
Looking for casual dining kitchen tables stores. Have not had any luck yet. Looking for a round wood table casual for the kitchen at a reasonable price.
Have you tried Furniture Factory Outlet World in Waxhaw? The sell close-out and end-run furniture at deep discounts. Note that they are only open on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 AM-8 PM.

http://www.yellowbook.com/Listings/I...CT=3&CS=2&AN=0

Old 04-29-2007, 04:53 PM

435 posts, read 1,815,211 times
You could probably find some nice tables at Ashley Furniture or some other furniture store. If your willing to drive you could drive to Hickory where they have a lot of furniture outlets.

Last edited by lovethebigcity; 04-29-2007 at 05:08 PM..

Old 04-29-2007, 05:05 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,957,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennise View Post
Go to the Value City website and see if you like any of those. I have my eye on a dinette set there.

Old 04-29-2007, 09:13 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
Go to the Value City website and see if you like any of those. I have my eye on a dinette set there.
oh sheena me too your so funny..

as a matter of fact my friend bought her family room furniture there HOWEVER she bought it here in NJ at their store..but get this Value city in NC as they are located there, the furniture was almost a 1000 dollars cheaper in NC than NJ..she couldnt believe it when I told her...I was just on their website and found quiet a few things I love...

Old 04-30-2007, 06:59 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,914,420 times
I posted about my favorite store before: Honeycutt Furniture in Kannapolis. You can get ANYTHING because they can order factory direct from all the manufacturers if you don't find what you want on the showroom floor. And if you order, you get it fast. Seriously, it is THE best kept furniture secret in the Piedmont.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:32 PM

2,152 posts, read 6,801,149 times
There's a store on south Blvd called barstools and Dinettes. That have loads of casual type tables. You should find what you need there

http://www.barstoolsanddinettes.com/index.html

They have a location in Raleigh also.

Old 04-30-2007, 05:44 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,957,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMOMOFTWO View Post
oh sheena me too your so funny..

as a matter of fact my friend bought her family room furniture there HOWEVER she bought it here in NJ at their store..but get this Value city in NC as they are located there, the furniture was almost a 1000 dollars cheaper in NC than NJ..she couldnt believe it when I told her...I was just on their website and found quiet a few things I love...
I ventured out looking for the Value City store in the University area and I couldn't find the darn thing. I mapped it too but still couldn't find it.

Yeah I thought the prices were good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte