Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 11:16 AM

34 posts, read 124,539 times

Advertisements

We just put our name on the waiting list for the next phase of Monteith Park. We absolutely loved the front porches and all the amenities of the neighborhood and it really sold us on the Huntersville area.We don't know too much about the area and were looking at apartments that would be a close commute to Huntersville Elementary. The sales agent at Monteith Park, Karen, who was very nice and helpful said we may want to check Rosedale or Birkdale. We want a 3 br and need to be in a good area. Any recommendations? Also, any recommendations on boat storage?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2007, 11:19 AM

550 posts, read 1,808,121 times
Did you check out the other Saussy Burbank homes in the area? There's also Gilead which is in Huntersville for about the same price...

Old 04-27-2007, 11:23 AM

Gilead only has 3 lots left and they are on a busy road. We were also looking for something bigger. We also want to go to Huntersville Elementary.

Old 04-27-2007, 11:30 AM

509 posts, read 1,802,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaYaChick View Post
We just put our name on the waiting list for the next phase of Monteith Park. We absolutely loved the front porches and all the amenities of the neighborhood and it really sold us on the Huntersville area.We don't know too much about the area and were looking at apartments that would be a close commute to Huntersville Elementary. The sales agent at Monteith Park, Karen, who was very nice and helpful said we may want to check Rosedale or Birkdale. We want a 3 br and need to be in a good area. Any recommendations? Also, any recommendations on boat storage?

Welcome to the 'hood!! We just moved into Monteith a month ago and love it!!!

(I've got nothing on the apartment thing, sorry)

Old 04-27-2007, 11:34 AM

I am so excited. It looks like they do a lot of functions, have you been to any?

Old 04-27-2007, 12:50 PM

286 posts, read 946,254 times
Quote:
Congrats on Monteith- i am glad karen was nice to you.There ia an apartmrnt complex exit 25 i believe,called Camden sedgewood(i believe) i looked at them, clean and safe. There is another poster on here that i sliving there now, he could tell you more. Good luck

Old 04-27-2007, 01:13 PM

509 posts, read 1,802,824 times
Quote:
I am so excited. It looks like they do a lot of functions, have you been to any?
I haven't had a chance too yet since we've been so busy with the move, but we hope to.

My daughter enjoys the playground A LOT though

Old 04-27-2007, 03:10 PM

Thanks Xray I will check it out.

Old 04-27-2007, 03:26 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,953,183 times
Quote:

Welcome to Huntersville!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 05:22 PM

474 posts, read 1,748,960 times
Quote:
We currently live in Camden Sedgebrook. We're just about to end our 3 month lease here and move into our house in Fort Mill after selling our place in Monteith Park. Our time in Camden has been good. My only "complaint" would be that the people above us had pretty heavy feet, which was annoying, but I guess some noise is to be expected in an apartment. Other than that, everything else was fine. The location is excellent - it's right next to Birkdale.

I do think you'll struggle to get a 3BR unit here though. I was in the sales office the other day and overheard someone asking about one, and the response was that there were very few 3BR's in the complex and none were available. Not sure what your timeframe is, but you can at least check to see if they have coming available in the future. Also, you may want to check on whether or not it is in the Huntersville Elementary School District. Our son is not in school yet, so I'm not sure. Ask for Albert when you call. Real nice guy and easy to work with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte