Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2007, 05:41 PM

241 posts, read 891,928 times

Advertisements

OMgoodness...I have been trying, but EVERYBODY IS BOOKED. WTH...no available private lessons for kids anywhere in the proximity. That's just unheard of. Not only do we have no water, but we have no piano teachers. Help! Anybody???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2007, 08:28 PM

29 posts, read 85,526 times
Try finding a drum teacher! Please let me know if you have any luck!

Old 12-17-2007, 08:42 PM

825 posts, read 2,820,114 times
Not much classroom space either from what I hear.

Old 12-20-2007, 10:20 AM

241 posts, read 891,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinman View Post
Not much classroom space either from what I hear.
Schools are still excellent despite overcrowding. I mean, my son's class about has like 28. Back in CA, and this was a nice area in CA, he had 33 classmates.

Old 12-06-2009, 02:17 PM

7,041 posts, read 15,039,953 times
thinking that they found their lessons in 2 years....

Old 12-06-2009, 09:49 PM

403 posts, read 878,341 times
I can't remember where I saw them....but I saw some signs along the road..that stated something about piano lessons..can't remember if it was on Rea, Colony, or Woodlawn. If I see one tomorrow...I will let you know where I saw it. Also, I have a friend that has an upright piano that is being offered for free...as long as the people that come to get it...will come on a warm day....because the front door has to be taken off...and that the floors will not be scratch. Seems like a pretty good deal...if there is anyone in "need" of a piano.

Old 12-07-2009, 06:40 PM

403 posts, read 878,341 times
Didn't see any signs along the road today, but I did speak with a piano teacher (wasn't taking any new students), who gave me several ideas where people may go to possibly find a piano teacher. She did mention that some teachers only take certain children who may be on the level that they teach. So you wouldn't want to get a higher teaching level teacher for a beginner.

These are some of the ideas that the piano teacher gave to me: Craigs List, Charlotte Piano Teachers Forum, Queens Music Academy, Charlotte Music Academy off of Park Road, Music and Art School, and Southern Music School off of Senaca Place. Hopefully, I am not steering anyone wrong...and hope that at least it will help to find someone who knows someone...who knows someone who is a piano teacher in Union County.
Good Luck...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte