Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:54 AM

14 posts, read 38,001 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I have a question about hwy 111. I know this is going to sound strange to some of you but its regarding a dream i had. My dreams have a way of coming true. The dream i had was about this hwy 111. I dreamed i was driving on it, on the hwy i think there may be a bridge somewhere. In the dream i am driving along and i see this hwy 111 sign. That is the first time in a dream where i have vividly seen a road sign. I was heading north on this road. In the dream i end up stopping at this white house. The white house has a long front porch with hanging ferns. There are trees around the yard on both sides and some in the back. There are horses near by. In the dream there is a swing on the front porch. A man is standing on the front porch with his hands in his pocket, he is wearing blue jeans. He has kids in the house. We start talking and he asks me why i am there and i told him you know i really dont know why i am here. Ultimately i dream i go into this mans house. He has hard wood floors, the inside of the house is very nice. Off to the right i believe there is like a staircase going up stairs. I sit down at the kitchen table talking to this man and then the dream ends. I know i must find out why i dreamed this. When i woke up i had never been on this hwy before i decided to look it up to see if it actually existed and then i found it its actually located between chattanooga and cookeville tennessee....i guess too i need to find this man i dont know....i told you it was strange any input would be nice....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2007, 09:34 AM

2,071 posts, read 7,686,206 times
you must go there. In the words of George McFly, "it is your density"

Old 08-28-2007, 03:12 PM

Default thanks for the reply

Thanks for the reply now i have a dilemna though i found out that we also have a hwy 111 here near my town in georgia so it will be much easier to get to however there are no mountains in this area where i live so the only place it could be is up there in tennessee but it will take me awhile to get up there. Anyway i know follow my dreams see where they take me never know i might find something ive been looking for....fireyspirit

Old 08-29-2007, 06:52 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,659,259 times
Firey, I am headed up that way this weekend. We'll keep an eye out for ya!

Old 09-20-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Firey's dream house

Firey, I took some shots for you of homes near 111 after a nice cruise up that way. Maybe one of these is your dream house?

Hope this works!
Attached Thumbnails
Inquiry about hwy 111-dream-house-001.jpg   Inquiry about hwy 111-dream-house-002.jpg   Inquiry about hwy 111-dream-house-003.jpg   Inquiry about hwy 111-dream-house-004.jpg  

Old 09-20-2007, 12:59 PM

Default ok i have to know where were these taken exactly?

Ok that one house does look like the one in my dream wow thats pretty darn close. I have to know more about this is it in tennessee or georgia? Please let me know geez i wonder if my dream man is there. That first picture you took really looks like the house in my dream eerie...thanks so much

Old 09-20-2007, 01:01 PM

Default i guess you could not get more info could you lol

ok my curiosity is really peaked here. I would have to know if a man lives at one of these houses that has children? can you find out for me lol please!

Old 09-20-2007, 01:15 PM

This IS freaky. I was taking the photos and there WERE children in the yard. Apparently they were having a yard sale and wondering who the weirdo was taking shots of their home ROFL!! This is in Sale Creek TN just a few miles off of the 111/N27 split. You do cross a bridge and there are horses on up a bit. WEIRD!

Old 09-20-2007, 09:43 PM

2,071 posts, read 7,686,206 times
you are now entering the T(N)wilight Zone

Old 10-06-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Looks like i need to investigate this

Ok it looks like i will have to investigate this house closer because that sounds just about right. I do remember this guy has kids i just hope he doesnt have a wife lurking around the corner somewhere. I have to believe there is a reason for me dreaming that. Yes i do remember crossing a bridge in the dream just before i get to the house. On October 21st, i will be taking a trip to New York. I am going to go up through Atlanta and through tennessee so on my way back i might be able to stop off on Hwy 111 to see if i can pin point this house i dreamed of. Its pretty cool the house is there. So i technically haven't reached the twilight zone just yet lol....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga