Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 03:24 AM

849 posts, read 2,956,284 times

Advertisements

posted in Tennessee forum below...

LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN - Please help all you wonderful (did I say smart?) locals!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2008, 06:28 AM

611 posts, read 1,999,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlybear34 View Post
done

Old 02-13-2008, 11:36 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,659,259 times
Good job fellas!

Old 02-13-2008, 08:55 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,297,509 times
Default Ok, I Am Impressed With Your Kindness!!!!

Ya'll Are My Heroes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I had kinda a rough day, and was feelin really sorry for myself.......(I know....boo hoo me!!! LOL)

And then I saw this act of kindness!

Thanks guys!

(I either really mean it, or I'm off my meds again! LOL)

Thanks!

Grizzly, How's your Mama? I hope doing well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care!

Kat

Old 02-13-2008, 09:13 PM

Hey Grizzly? I read your latest post in "Stop the Hate" about your mom. I wish I had done so before I asked you how she was doing so you wouldnt have to tell it again. Sorry darlin! But please know I am thinkin lots and lots of good thoughts about you and yours!

Take care, K?

Kat

Old 02-13-2008, 09:34 PM

Grizzly, I just thought about something......I hope I am not being too forward or presumptuous, (Dang, this south GA gal (hopefully soon TN gal or at the least NW GA gal) can actually spell!), But, I personally would love it if you could start a new thread about how you and your family are doing. There are so many people that really really care about you - apparently! I know I am new to this and don't know you well, but your situation is somewhat similar to mine & I do understand!

Please start a thread about this, or if you would rather someone else do it, I think you would have to pick and choose from many volunteers!

Take Care, K?

Kat

Old 02-14-2008, 03:32 AM

849 posts, read 2,956,284 times
Kat - Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes. Several people have told their stories as well of the struggles with family health and I reposted an update because of a few new ones well wishes for my mom. At this time, I don't think I will start a new thread until my mom has made it home.

The kindness and support on these boards has been exceptional.

P.S. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer about 5 years ago at the age of 74, and made a full recovery. If your mom is a tough bird like mine, she'll pull through just fine. Your mom is in my prayers also.

Back to the thread, good luck on Lookout and let us know how it goes.

Old 02-16-2008, 05:17 PM

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Just got home from the Chattanooga area! Guess what guys?????? (Say "what"!) I FOUND A HOUSE AND HAVE RENTED IT! WE MOVE APRIL 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is in Rock Spring, GA!!!!! I looked at several, but of the ones in our price range, either the house was great and the land and neighborhood were not, or the land and view was great but the house was not! Just when I was fixing to rent something that was a pretty house, (if a bit cookie-cutter small lot etc...) when I met a local at Fort O who directed me to a real estate company in Chickamauga (Penland Realty - talked to Carrie who is sooooo nice!!) Anyhow Carrie knew someone who had a lot of houses, apts etc, and he came and met up with us. We all jumped in the stang, put the top down and went and found my new house!!!!!! The house is on 7 acres and is about 6 years old (give or take) and is WONDERFUL!!!!! The guy I got it from was so nice, and gave me a great deal!

Soooooo, I (we) are your newest neighbor effective April 1, 2008 - Good Lord Willing AND THE CREEKS DONT RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay me!

I really did meet alot of great folks! I cannot get over how nice everyone was to me! I cannot wait to move!!!!!

Kat

Old 02-16-2008, 05:26 PM

611 posts, read 1,999,639 times
congrats ................. now, start posting in the N.GA forum

Old 02-16-2008, 05:39 PM

Now River, I can totally assure you that I will be spending enough time in Chattanooga to AT LEAST make me an honorary member!!!!!

Besides, I LIKE IT HERE WITH YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please, please, purty please!!!!!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga