Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 09:12 PM

50 posts, read 146,452 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriDad View Post
punks welcome here
Why, thank you!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2008, 11:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,849 times
Default Chattanooga Information

Hi, I'm looking for a subsidized apartment in Chattanooga so I've been doing some research as well. Here's a link to another site that might some in handy. [url=http://www.hellochattanooga.com/zip/Chattanooga_Tennessee_zip_code_37408.cfm?SearchKey =&SIC=65130309&PRE=6513&MID=03]37408 in Chattanooga Tennessee, 37408 ZIP Code Guide and Business Directory.[/url] If anyone has pictures and locations of the subsidized housing apartments would you please let me know? I don't have transportation so I'm going to do a lot of looking on the web before I decide. I'm also going to ask the police how many times they're called to the various complexes. Thanks so much.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:29 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,653,299 times
Rox, that's a VERY cool site! Thanks for posting it.

On to your question... are we talking section 8? If so here are a couple of links with tons of info for you:

MyCommunityRents.com - Socialserve.com
and
Home

Try to avoid 37404 - 37406 - 37407

If you find something you like, post up and maybe one of us is close to it

Old 05-21-2008, 04:14 PM

113 posts, read 342,047 times
Default The Volunteer State

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtnGal View Post
Welcome to Chattanooga. You can mention anything you want here. You may be mentioning it to a native or a transplant; either way I doubt that they will be highly impressed one way or the other. You will find most folks here polite and unassuming. People here can be judgmental but they keep that to themselves and their closest friends. Let us know if we can answer any questions for you about the area.
Back in World Fair days , We went to vist relitives in Cookeville area. Went to cousins church and found people very friendly. They invited me to their home fed me real good and were just nice people to be around.

That said , if you find yourself surrounded in a mountian road house , locals taking bets who can out duke you, don't blame me.

When in Rome...you know the rest.

Last edited by JMT; 02-22-2012 at 03:18 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga