Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 AM

139 posts, read 223,933 times

Advertisements

hi everyone.

i would like to wish everyone a very happy day today.
I am not very wise about many of the debate topics and i tend to shy away from them, but i would like to share my love and care for each and everyone here.

As i look at my son grow up each day.. i realize how important every little moment is.. the moments pass so quickly .. i hope your day today is filled with many happy moments and i hope that u get joy out of all the "little things" that god sends for u today.

Blessings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 08:16 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Blessings to you too, howgreatthouart.. I share your feelings about the "little things" being the most important in my life.

I think we all need to take time out of each day to pause and look around us at the numerous things God has provided us with to ease the tensions, the stress, the anger and the noise we have crowded into this perfect world He made in the beginning for us..We have to teach ourselves how to use our "glimpses of God' in everything that surrounds us in our worst moments..

Old 10-09-2010, 08:52 AM

9 posts, read 7,696 times
Praises be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ!

Ps 19:1 ¶ The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (have their being)

In Him.........Joe

Old 10-10-2010, 12:28 AM

823 posts, read 1,401,897 times
Blessings to you howgreatthouart, that is the beauty of God's Love in that we do not need to be biblical scholars to progress in his Love and to Love one another.

Thank you for such a kind post and yes our children are the most precious gifts from above

Old 10-16-2010, 05:33 PM

43 posts, read 62,287 times
Default yes

Yes,it is the" little things" in life that are most important so ... enjoy your son, cherish each moment with him, teach him well and teach him love...
Trust and Believe...

Old 10-18-2010, 11:07 PM

2,757 posts, read 4,002,043 times
I like seeing green trees and land and the blue sky when taking long bus rides, or even driving. It's especially nice when the freeways are virtually empty and I can enjoy nature and the quiet.

It's even BETTER when someone ELSE is driving, and they're just as relaxed (yet alert) as me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity