Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 03:05 PM

25 posts, read 35,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleleigh View Post
I can hear him saying it was a way to get people to God, What really worries me is if some people end up killing themselves or loved ones beliveing that they were not raptured up and are going to suffer in a hell on earth. I pray that nothing horrid happens because of this mans words
I know, its almost depressing, some people are going to abandon their faith after this garbage is over on sunday. I think that the pope needs to step in and stop this guy before something bad happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinBensalem View Post
This guy sure does have A LOT of people fooled.... I thought people were smarter then this?

I can maybe understand a small following if this was his first prediction... or if he had predicted events in the past that have come to happen. But this guy predicted judgement day years ago, annnnnddd I'm still waiting on that one!

Heaven must shaking their heads right now....
people look up to this guy because he's supposed to be a reiogous leader.

Old 05-20-2011, 06:57 PM

here's a segment from a website that has some good points:

"Strangely, not a single factor seems to be in place for any sort of a “rapture” to take place. Where’s the claimed anti-Christ? Where’s the nation of Israel surrounded by enemies about to close in on Jerusalem? Where’s a united Russia and China waging world war on the world as others claim is a prerequisite condition? None of these factor exist" (from: http://wizbangpop.com/2011/05/20/the...s-predictions/)

ok, i know i've made a ton of post today and i promice i won't say anything else today. But i'll be back tommorow night to bragg that I and every single person that has half a brain were right.

Old 05-20-2011, 08:32 PM

I'd love to go camping with you harold!!!!!!!!

Old 05-21-2011, 05:41 AM

BREAKING NEWS: A 0.0 EARTHQUAKE HITS NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, this liunitic has been proven wrong again. 6pm is passing through the time zones without even a whimper. harold belived that starting a 6pm local time in places like tonga a massive earthquake would spread west and eveuntaly hit the entire planet. Acorrding to the USGS there was'ent even a microsospic tremor here. What's harold going to do now? he'll come up with a new date soon.altough i don't think he'll be roaming around much longer here on earth. i hope that he can just keep his mouth shut for the rest of his life. Imagine how much moeny has been wasted on this. i wonder what his followers are thinking right now. Its nearly sunday in some parts of the world.

Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1495...ng-rapture.htm

Last edited by Trooper1998; 05-21-2011 at 05:58 AM..

Old 05-21-2011, 07:06 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
apparently his predictions are done only in eastern time zone--no allowances made for any other tiime zones(lol)

Old 05-21-2011, 07:26 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,112,381 times
Heaven is broken-hearted for poor Harold and his lost sheep!

Welp, better luck next time!

Old 05-21-2011, 08:31 AM

2,149 posts, read 1,516,977 times
Maybe this old scammer is laughing all the way to the bank!:

May 21 End of the World: Harold Camping's $72M business - May. 19, 2011

Old 05-21-2011, 08:43 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper1998 View Post
20/20 or dateline will have a special on this, Harold camping is the next bernie maddoff(or maybe the next charlie sheen!)
No, because you will never hear of this loon again in a couple of days.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:43 AM

Hay guys, its Harold camping!!!:If anyones wondering were i am, i'm in a hot tub bathing in scam money!!!!!!Wish you were here!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity