Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2011, 11:42 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,801 times

Advertisements

Is love hated, or are those hid it from their hearts

But as for me, my prayer is to You, O Lord, in the acceptable time; O God, in the multitude of Your mercy, Hear me in the truth of Your salvation.
Deliver me out of the mire, And let me not sink; Let me be delivered from those who hate me, And out of the deep waters.
Let not the floodwater overflow me, Nor let the deep swallow me up; And let not the pit shut its mouth on me.
Hear me, O Lord, for Your lovingkindness is good; Turn to me according to the multitude of Your tender mercies.
And do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in trouble; Hear me speedily.
Draw near to my soul, and redeem it; Deliver me because of my enemies.
You know my reproach, my shame, and my dishonor; My adversaries are all before You.
Reproach has broken my heart, And I am full of heaviness; I looked for someone to take pity, but there was none; And for comforters, but I found none.
They also gave me gall for my food, And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
Let their table become a snare before them, And their well-being a trap.
Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see; And make their loins shake continually.
Pour out Your indignation upon them, And let Your wrathful anger take hold of them.
Let their dwelling place be desolate; Let no one live in their tents.
For they persecute the ones You have struck, And talk of the grief of those You have wounded.
Add iniquity to their iniquity, And let them not come into Your righteousness.
Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, And not be written with the righteous.
But I am poor and sorrowful; Let Your salvation, O God, set me up on high.
I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
This also shall please the Lord better than an ox or bull, Which has horns and hooves.
The humble shall see this and be glad; And you who seek God, your hearts shall live.
For the Lord hears the poor, And does not despise His prisoners.
Let heaven and earth praise Him, The seas and everything that moves in them.
For God will save Zion And build the cities of Judah, That they may dwell there and possess it.
Also, the descendants of His servants shall inherit it, And those who love His name shall dwell in it.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 01:02 PM

461 posts, read 480,862 times
Nice. Psalm 69;13-- I like that.

"The righteous will shine like the son in the kingdom of their heavenly Father."

"The Lord is righteous and He loves righteous works"

"All those who do right shall rise to live".

" A king will justly and princes shall rule rightly".

" Observe what is right and do what is just, for my salvation is about to come ,my justice about to be revealed, blessed is the man who does this, the son of man who holds to it".

Old 11-22-2011, 05:32 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Love the Lord that they knew in the Old Testament , were love your neighbor as your self , only the compassionate prophets knew...... In Revelations 12:17...``The dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandment of God and have a testimony of Jesus Christ...``........ see the devil is not interested in the testimony of the faithful here in the Word of God..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity