Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 01:07 AM

249 posts, read 473,399 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: All adhering to the TOS can post here.
I would ask
How did he create the moon?
Where did the water on earth come from ?
How did you decide the colors of a sunset?( did you paint the sky with a brush may be paint brush that has the essence of god within it)
Is black holes( quantum singularity) Just the spot where you placed nothing which is why time does not exist there, everything disappears that enters it
How did you create the sun? (I wonder did god take a piece of himself or his rob and throw it into the sky)
Was it hard to prepare from the age of 12 to 30 for your ministry, Did you spend that time amongst your children or Did you spend it in prayer or in communion with your father and Elijah.
Did you know when you where within your swaddling clothes who you were,what your task was and were you hurt by the rejection that was to come.
I have a million and one questions to ask god how? Please share your questions

Last edited by june 7th; 12-10-2011 at 11:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2011, 04:27 AM

488 posts, read 1,251,101 times
God's creation is so perfect that it so amazes me!!!! I really don't know what I'd ask now.. so brilliant... let us just look around. the nature, the outer space, the human body structure, the wildlife, and the marine life, million types of birds, animals, constant physical laws, our souls and the list goes on and on...

Romans 1:19-20
Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed [it] unto them.20.For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Old 11-24-2011, 09:24 AM

28,090 posts, read 29,934,993 times
Okay, don't laugh. I always tell my husband that the first thing I'm going to ask God when I see Him is why He didn't give me a good enough voice to be in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Old 11-24-2011, 05:47 PM

337 posts, read 408,990 times
I won't need to ask God anything, I will know all that he wants me to know and all I care to know. It will be interesting to meet Adam and Eve though, and the historical people from the Biblical times. It will be interesting to meet my ancestors who were believers. Imagine seeing somebody that looks just like you and finding out they are your great great great great great great great grandparent.

Old 11-25-2011, 09:38 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,882,138 times
Is there a theater here (in heaven) where we can go and see an instant replay of Jesus' life on earth? When you get to the end of space, what's on the other side? Why are there so many stars? Is there other life on them? Why does life on earth have to be so often hard and difficult? How old is the earth...really? What was the purpose of creating the dinosaurs? What is your plan for mankind 1,000,000 years from now?

Bud

Old 11-25-2011, 10:19 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,546,133 times
How many intelligent species exist?
What's the content of books lost to history?
What's the solution to the Goldblach conjecture?
What's the most improbable thing that ever happened in the Universe?
What was the rarest natural thing in the Universe?
How long did/will the physical Universe exist?

Probably more, but I haven't slept much the last two nights. Also I was thinking "What does Etruscan sound like?" or "Can robots have souls?" would be answered by talking to someone in Heaven who speaks Etruscan or seeing if there's any robots there.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:20 PM

14,872 posts, read 17,143,188 times
Quote:
I won't need to ask God anything, I will know all that he wants me to know and all I care to know.
I agree

Old 11-27-2011, 01:56 AM

185 posts, read 511,846 times
I think I would ask: Why do bad things happen to good people?
Of course it's all a part of His divine plan, and perhaps not meant for me to know anyhow.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:06 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,157,672 times
Who was Jesus, and what was his relationship to You? Could I watch a "movie" of his entire life?

Old 11-27-2011, 02:11 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,157,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Cowboys Fan View Post
I think I would ask: Why do bad things happen to good people?
Oh, that's a biggie. Why would believers often have to go through such extreme suffering if they've gotten the basic point of what life is about? I'm thinking of prolonged torture, certain cancers where no pain medicine was available, people burned over most of their body but not dying right away ..... things like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity