Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 02:27 PM

74 posts, read 78,835 times

Advertisements

As I see more and more weather violence occurring along with the eventual finance collapse of our nation, I see a clear merging of why I say God is mad at America and why Westboro Baptist Church is saying God Hates America. To really put both points in proper perspective we need to combine both verbs together in a manner that not only people can understand but what they need to do about stopping God from being mad at America as well as any hate He may have in the matter.

I believe if one is thoroughly familiar with the Bible one can come to the irrevocable decision that God definitely HATES ALL SIN. Even the smallest sin like Adam and Eve eating the apple God showed His utter HATRED of that sin by banishing Adam and Eve from the Garden forever and pronounced the death penalty (both physical and spiritual) on not only Adam and Eve but all those who were born after them provided the people did not repent which if they did it would end their spiritual death.

We must make one clear distinction here. God DOES NOT HATE ALL MANKIND. If He did we all would have perished long ago. It is because of God's LOVE, we are still here and many actually establish a love relationship with God by accepting His Son as Lord and Savior and doing what He asks of them. Such actions on His behalf clearly show He DOES NOT hate us as individuals but HATES the sin in our life and its physical as well as spiritual CONSEQUENCES on our lives which can be at worst DEADLY!

In previous articles I have elaborated how much God hates even the venia sin of a white lie as well as Eve eating the forbidden fruit. In both cases secular man cannot understand why God would be so mad and take such drastic action. If secular man had to act in both situations he would have just given the guilty parties a mere slap on the wrist and let them go. But our God is different. He is perfection personified as well as One of total RIGHTEOUSNESS which cannot allow any imperfection no matter how small to go unnoticed nor unpunished.

Then we must beg the question why are we having all these catastrophic weather events and our country collapsing down all around us, financially, spiritually and morally? The clear answer is we have become a nation of unconscionable sinners with no desire to repent.

We have gone mad, losing our very senses when we ask God to bless us when we do everything to cause Him to do the opposite, which He is clearly doing by taking His hand off of us and allowing us to suffer the consequences. In the past God finally punished the nations for continued defiance and moral degradation, even with His beloved Israel. It is no different now with our nation. We defy Him and spit in His face by supporting abortion, cursing His Name, allowing greed and covetousness to reign in our lives and business affairs, permitting satan to motivate us into killing, torturing, raping, kidnapping others, et cetera, et cetera. How would you feel if people acted in the same manner toward you. I know how I would feel and the action I would need to take to stop it.

Until this nation repents of its pure evil and immoral ways God will continue to reign down His judgement in the form of more and more weather violence or other natural/economic catastrophes. The Weather violence we are now seeing is up and beyond in many cases what people have seen or ever observed. And people IT WILL DEFINITELY AND ABSOLUTELY GET WORSE!

Westboro Baptist Church may say it is because God hates America. I say it is because God hates the wrongdoing in America. Whichever belief is yours it boils down to the same thing. God does hate the way America is turning away from Him more and more each day and His anger will show it more and more.

I have clearly warned Governors (the one in California) and other top government officials that the reasons for the disasters occurring in their region were because of the immoral actions they were advocating and supporting and what they needed to do about it.

Clearly there is an answer that can satisfy my beliefs and that of those of Westboro Baptist Church and it can be found in the very word of God itself, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

This is the only option the people of this country have to stop God's destruction of this nation, the way He did with His chosen nation, Israel. God will not be mocked nor deceived. Sin can only go on for a season with its pleasures and allurements before its full and devistating consequences occur.

Whatever words Westboro Baptist Church and I use in dealing with unrepentant America, the ultimate desire and goal are the same. REPENT AND BE SAVED before it is too late. America please wake up. This is your last chance to stop God's holy and righteous anger from consuming this nation, which could be as ugly as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Choose today whom you will serve, God or satan.

Because He is a loving God, He desire none to be lost but come unto Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. He does not delight in the death of a sinner but for that sinner to repent and come unto Him. All of this is because of His LOVE for us. So let's get this matter straight and no longer be divided against each other. Stop the sinning so God can stop hating those sins with the resultant punishment He must deliver which thereafter can allow His LOVE for the repentant sinner to reign forth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2011, 02:34 PM

63,907 posts, read 40,187,366 times
Default Hate is a human psychological weakness.

::Sigh:: God does not hate. He has no such weakness. Sadness and sorrow are not hate.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:02 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,954,450 times
No one actually has to conceed to anything that the WBC stands for because any concept or idea that might seem the same I assure you is nothing I will ever in my lifetime consider because they have poisoned the well so bad that even boiling their water will not help.

Whether or not there is a common train of thought concerning Sin and the average Christian and the WBC that common train will be derailed everytime by their insane reasonings.

So yes, I can actually believe God is against sin and demonstrate that there is nothing the WBC believes that is beneficial to any human being.

Old 04-19-2011, 05:47 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,668,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editorialist View Post
As I see more and more weather violence occurring along with the eventual finance collapse of our nation, I see a clear merging of why I say God is mad at America and why Westboro Baptist Church is saying God Hates America. To really put both points in proper perspective we need to combine both verbs together in a manner that not only people can understand but what they need to do about stopping God from being mad at America as well as any hate He may have in the matter.

I believe if one is thoroughly familiar with the Bible one can come to the irrevocable decision that God definitely HATES ALL SIN. Even the smallest sin like Adam and Eve eating the apple God showed His utter HATRED of that sin by banishing Adam and Eve from the Garden forever and pronounced the death penalty (both physical and spiritual) on not only Adam and Eve but all those who were born after them provided the people did not repent which if they did it would end their spiritual death.

We must make one clear distinction here. God DOES NOT HATE ALL MANKIND. If He did we all would have perished long ago. It is because of God's LOVE, we are still here and many actually establish a love relationship with God by accepting His Son as Lord and Savior and doing what He asks of them. Such actions on His behalf clearly show He DOES NOT hate us as individuals but HATES the sin in our life and its physical as well as spiritual CONSEQUENCES on our lives which can be at worst DEADLY!

In previous articles I have elaborated how much God hates even the venia sin of a white lie as well as Eve eating the forbidden fruit. In both cases secular man cannot understand why God would be so mad and take such drastic action. If secular man had to act in both situations he would have just given the guilty parties a mere slap on the wrist and let them go. But our God is different. He is perfection personified as well as One of total RIGHTEOUSNESS which cannot allow any imperfection no matter how small to go unnoticed nor unpunished.

Then we must beg the question why are we having all these catastrophic weather events and our country collapsing down all around us, financially, spiritually and morally? The clear answer is we have become a nation of unconscionable sinners with no desire to repent.

We have gone mad, losing our very senses when we ask God to bless us when we do everything to cause Him to do the opposite, which He is clearly doing by taking His hand off of us and allowing us to suffer the consequences. In the past God finally punished the nations for continued defiance and moral degradation, even with His beloved Israel. It is no different now with our nation. We defy Him and spit in His face by supporting abortion, cursing His Name, allowing greed and covetousness to reign in our lives and business affairs, permitting satan to motivate us into killing, torturing, raping, kidnapping others, et cetera, et cetera. How would you feel if people acted in the same manner toward you. I know how I would feel and the action I would need to take to stop it.

Until this nation repents of its pure evil and immoral ways God will continue to reign down His judgement in the form of more and more weather violence or other natural/economic catastrophes. The Weather violence we are now seeing is up and beyond in many cases what people have seen or ever observed. And people IT WILL DEFINITELY AND ABSOLUTELY GET WORSE!

Westboro Baptist Church may say it is because God hates America. I say it is because God hates the wrongdoing in America. Whichever belief is yours it boils down to the same thing. God does hate the way America is turning away from Him more and more each day and His anger will show it more and more.

I have clearly warned Governors (the one in California) and other top government officials that the reasons for the disasters occurring in their region were because of the immoral actions they were advocating and supporting and what they needed to do about it.

Clearly there is an answer that can satisfy my beliefs and that of those of Westboro Baptist Church and it can be found in the very word of God itself, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

This is the only option the people of this country have to stop God's destruction of this nation, the way He did with His chosen nation, Israel. God will not be mocked nor deceived. Sin can only go on for a season with its pleasures and allurements before its full and devistating consequences occur.

Whatever words Westboro Baptist Church and I use in dealing with unrepentant America, the ultimate desire and goal are the same. REPENT AND BE SAVED before it is too late. America please wake up. This is your last chance to stop God's holy and righteous anger from consuming this nation, which could be as ugly as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Choose today whom you will serve, God or satan.

Because He is a loving God, He desire none to be lost but come unto Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. He does not delight in the death of a sinner but for that sinner to repent and come unto Him. All of this is because of His LOVE for us. So let's get this matter straight and no longer be divided against each other. Stop the sinning so God can stop hating those sins with the resultant punishment He must deliver which thereafter can allow His LOVE for the repentant sinner to reign forth.
Amen...we can agree that God does hate all sin.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:06 PM

8,183 posts, read 6,943,094 times
God subjected us to this life.
Remember?

For a reason.

And the reason isn't so we sin and then hate ourselves and hate others over it. The reason we've been subjected is so we will learn.

What is "sin"? I would have to say it's non-love.
Why does non-love exist in the first place? out of IGNORANCE.
We are IGNORANT of SOMETHING.

God subjected us to this so we would realize our ignorance and so we would learn. We are all in this TOGETHER. Everything happening is the unfolding revelation of TRUTH. We're ALL a part of it.

God doesn't hate.
God is love.

Love conquers all. What does that even mean to you (general you)?

Old 04-19-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
God...doesn't hate. God is love.
Neither shall you set you up any image; which the LORD your God hates. Deut. 16:22.

You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. Deut. 12:31.

2 Kings 17:15 They rejected his decrees and the covenant he had made with their fathers and the warnings he had given them. They followed worthless idols and themselves became worthless. They imitated the nations around them although the LORD had ordered them, "Do not do as they do," and they did the things the LORD had forbidden them to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow.
Love conquers all. What does that even mean to you (general you)?
Here on Earth souls love what God hates, and hate what God loves. They call evil good...and good evil...but when a man has the light, he knows it, and knowing it, loves it, and becomes a lover of what God loves, and hates what God hates.

In Him.
Verna.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:59 PM

God is LOVE.
not hate.
and love conquers ALL.
Sounds pretty powerful and fantastic to me.
Love conquers ALL. Even ALL of the non-love. WOW.
LOVE is REAL.
LOVE is powerful.
LOVE is the MOST POWERFUL thing there is.
and God IS LOVE.

Preach what you want. But if it doesn't line up with the above, it goes in the trash bin over here on my path. And that's where it's going to stay.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
God is LOVE.
not hate.
and love conquers ALL.
Sounds pretty powerful and fantastic to me.
Love conquers ALL. Even ALL of the non-love. WOW.
LOVE is REAL.
LOVE is powerful.
LOVE is the MOST POWERFUL thing there is.
and God IS LOVE.

Preach what you want. But if it doesn't line up with the above, it goes in the trash bin over here on my path. And that's where it's going to stay.
By and large you reject truth sparrow.

Romans 2:8 "But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger." " The men who have violated my covenant and have not fulfilled the terms of the covenant they made before me, I will treat like the calf they cut in two and then walked between its pieces. Jeremiah 34:18. "So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD." Ezekiel 22:31. "He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus." 2 Thess. 1:8. "and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thess 2:12.

you just simply reject it.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:16 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,439,941 times
Well I believe God hates the westboro baptist church.....your results may vary.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
By and large you reject truth sparrow.

Romans 2:8 "But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger." " The men who have violated my covenant and have not fulfilled the terms of the covenant they made before me, I will treat like the calf they cut in two and then walked between its pieces. Jeremiah 34:18. "So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD." Ezekiel 22:31. "He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus." 2 Thess. 1:8. "and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thess 2:12.

you just simply reject it.

Your accusations are baseless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity