Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 12:57 PM

2,271 posts, read 2,650,987 times

Advertisements

For quite some time now, the world has been steadily, and increasingly, deteriorating in every way. Economies are worsening, governments are more invasive, society has turn 180 degrees as to where good is now called evil and evil is now called good. Natural disasters, wars and societal violence are commonplace and increasing daily. Even the secular media have taken to using biblical, end times terminology to describe what's going on. Everyone knows something is up.

In the midst of all of this, God is speaking, giving the world warning that it's time to repent and turn back to Him while His forgiveness and mercy can still be found. Soon, that time will pass and it will be too late to escape His judgements. Right now, all of these things are only the warning signs for those who have the ears to hear and eyes to see them.

Make no mistake, we are living in the last days. Time is over. God's plan hasn't been deterred. It's right on track. The scriptures say in Joel 2:28-32,

“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.

And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.

The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved."

The New Testament quotes these scriptures again in Acts 2:17-21. My point is, God has been doing this. Those who love and obey God have been receiving dreams and visions and prophecies. Men, women and children. Yes, there are always fakes and scoffers try to use them to discredit all of them. Scoff as they may, there is no changing the facts. God is speaking to the world, showing His mercy and giving final warnings for people to turn back to Him.

I've not received any dreams or visions and I have not prophesied. I've seen and heard many of them though and have taken them to God in prayer. I am convinced God is speaking and the message is that of repentance. Time is over. The rapture is only moments away. There are no longer years left. Only days and, possibly weeks. I'm not concerned about the mockers and hatred directed at me for saying any of this. Only that the message gets out and people get saved.

There are people on the internet whom I've come to trust after putting their messages and visions to the test against the scriptures and taking them to prayer. They've stood the test of time and I'm convinced. Here's one example, perhaps the most urgent. At first glance, the knee-jerk reaction for most people will be to scoff and mock. That's going to happen anyway. But, those who will take the time to watch the entire video will see not only the urgency of it, but the authenticity that this is from God.

There was a person who prophesied that God had a message for the United States and the world. They said that people will know that this message is from God because He will cause people from all over the world to have the same dream/vision and they will come all come out with it at the same time. Within 24-48 hours, that message was revealed and confirmed over and over from people all over the world who do not know each other. People who did not know that what they spoke would be a confirmation. In the following video, you will see two men named Jonathan Kleck and Clay Eudaly speaking about this vision and the video is about only SOME of the confirmations they received. There are still many others from around the world that confirm the vision being from God.

What is the vision many have received? The United States is soon to be attacked and destroyed by nuclear missiles launched from the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Unbelievable? Impossible? Watch the videos for yourself and decide whether or not God is speaking. I urge you to take it before the Lord in prayer. I did and received my own confirmation. Heed this message to repent and turn back to God.

The first video is the release of the vision. The second video is one they put together to show people the multiple confirmations of this vision by others who received the same message. May those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, receive this message.

NOTE: I'm not here to debate or argue about the rapture, doctrine, denominationalism or anything else. I am here to post this message because I've taken the time to pray and seek the Lord about it. I believe it and am here to help spread the message. If you receive it and repent, then to God be all the glory! If not, it's your choice.

Video 1: MUST SEE: Destruction of Babylon (America) is Imminent - Confirmations

MUST SEE: Destruction of Babylon (America) is Imminent - Confirmations - YouTube

Video 2: Nuclear Strike Confirmations "Make BRIGHT the ARROWS" JEREMIAH 51:11

Nuclear Strike Confirmations "Make BRIGHT the ARROWS" JEREMIAH 51:11 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 01:45 PM

489 posts, read 621,547 times
Sorry, but this man seems to be out of his mind. He really seems compelling to you? I have worked with psych patients. There are some definite similarities I am observing.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:54 PM

2,817 posts, read 3,461,778 times
America will fall because it is like any kingdom that reached its greatness. I do believe it will be a nuke or a natural disaster that will destroy the economy. God will humble this country, especially us christians. We have taken our christ for granted and will be humbled

Old 09-05-2012, 02:01 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,117,125 times
You know, you Christians are scary sometimes.

I’m beginning to think we should not have any Christians in charge of nuclear weapons.

Old 09-05-2012, 02:04 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,834,115 times
An interesting aspect of Joel's 'Dreams and Vision' prophecy of the End Times is that said dreams and visions will still be consistent with scripture..since God is not the author of confusion and all scripture is inspired by God. Further, since we already have the 'end of earth's story' spelled-out in Revelation and other prophetic books, these new 'dreams and visions' will not spell out a different ending.

My thought is that God will further instruct His people in bringing about the time 'when the Gospel is preached to all the world' and reaching-out to a world that has long-rejected His Word of Truth; a world that has rendered itself totally oblivious to the imminent End Times. We really don't know exactly what these 'dreams and visions' represent. But, if we remain attached to the Christ-vine and rooted in God's Word, we can rest assured that they will not be some bizarre science fiction stuff that has no scriptural foundation.

Old 09-05-2012, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAHomeschoolMom View Post
Sorry, but this man seems to be out of his mind. He really seems compelling to you? I have worked with psych patients. There are some definite similarities I am observing.
Yes, his words are compelling. I took the time to take this entire matter to God in prayer and I'm settled on the matter. Watch the second video of the confirmations. You'll see why the compulsion to take the matter to God in prayer is there. Don't go by first impressions. As for similarities with psych patients, many people have them in moments in their life. You're just seeing one moment in this man's life. Speaking of psych patients, a person would have to be very sure of a message like this to put themselves out there in the line of fire of ridicule and mocking. Who wants that? But, that's how sure I am. I'm compelled to share the message of repentance and seeking God while He may be found.

Old 09-05-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
You know, you Christians are scary sometimes.

I’m beginning to think we should not have any Christians in charge of nuclear weapons.
Then you've made your choice? Consequences are part of every choice we make. Are you sure you're ready to declare your "final answer"? It would appear that you're not because you're in the Christian forum, reading posts. I would encourage you to get into the scriptures and seek God for yourself.

Jeremiah 29:13, " And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."

Old 09-05-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jghorton View Post
An interesting aspect of Joel's 'Dreams and Vision' prophecy of the End Times is that said dreams and visions will still be consistent with scripture..since God is not the author of confusion and all scripture is inspired by God. Further, since we already have the 'end of earth's story' spelled-out in Revelation and other prophetic books, these new 'dreams and visions' will not spell out a different ending.

My thought is that God will further instruct His people in bringing about the time 'when the Gospel is preached to all the world' and reaching-out to a world that has long-rejected His Word of Truth; a world that has rendered itself totally oblivious to the imminent End Times. We really don't know exactly what these 'dreams and visions' represent. But, if we remain attached to the Christ-vine and rooted in God's Word, we can rest assured that they will not be some bizarre science fiction stuff that has no scriptural foundation.
The dreams and visions, in this case, do align with scripture and events laid out in the end times. It also helps explain why the U.S. is not mentioned in end times prophecies. It would either have to be destroyed or torn down to the point of being a powerless, third world-like place.

I'm not here to convince you. Just to present the message, urge folks to watch the video in its entirety, and take it to God in prayer, asking for your own confirmation.

Old 09-05-2012, 02:48 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,117,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plain and simple View Post
Then you've made your choice? Consequences are part of every choice we make. Are you sure you're ready to declare your "final answer"? It would appear that you're not because you're in the Christian forum, reading posts. I would encourage you to get into the scriptures and seek God for yourself.

Jeremiah 29:13, " And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."
I look and read in all the sub forum in here.
I like to know what others believe, and in particular what groups are dangerous paranoid delusional .

There are Christians that have knowledge of other religions and I don’t think there afraid that knowledge will change there minds.
Is it against your personal belief to learn what others believe? Are you afraid that you will change your religion if you learn about what others believe?

Old 09-05-2012, 03:23 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,455,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plain and simple View Post
For quite some time now, the world has been steadily, and increasingly, deteriorating in every way. Economies are worsening, governments are more invasive, society has turn 180 degrees as to where good is now called evil and evil is now called good. Natural disasters, wars and societal violence are commonplace and increasing daily. Even the secular media have taken to using biblical, end times terminology to describe what's going on. Everyone knows something is up.

In the midst of all of this, God is speaking, giving the world warning that it's time to repent and turn back to Him while His forgiveness and mercy can still be found. Soon, that time will pass and it will be too late to escape His judgements. Right now, all of these things are only the warning signs for those who have the ears to hear and eyes to see them.

Make no mistake, we are living in the last days. Time is over. God's plan hasn't been deterred. It's right on track. The scriptures say in Joel 2:28-32,

“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,
Your young men shall see visions.

And also on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:
Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.

The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved."

The New Testament quotes these scriptures again in Acts 2:17-21. My point is, God has been doing this. Those who love and obey God have been receiving dreams and visions and prophecies. Men, women and children. Yes, there are always fakes and scoffers try to use them to discredit all of them. Scoff as they may, there is no changing the facts. God is speaking to the world, showing His mercy and giving final warnings for people to turn back to Him.

I've not received any dreams or visions and I have not prophesied. I've seen and heard many of them though and have taken them to God in prayer. I am convinced God is speaking and the message is that of repentance. Time is over. The rapture is only moments away. There are no longer years left. Only days and, possibly weeks. I'm not concerned about the mockers and hatred directed at me for saying any of this. Only that the message gets out and people get saved.

There are people on the internet whom I've come to trust after putting their messages and visions to the test against the scriptures and taking them to prayer. They've stood the test of time and I'm convinced. Here's one example, perhaps the most urgent. At first glance, the knee-jerk reaction for most people will be to scoff and mock. That's going to happen anyway. But, those who will take the time to watch the entire video will see not only the urgency of it, but the authenticity that this is from God.

There was a person who prophesied that God had a message for the United States and the world. They said that people will know that this message is from God because He will cause people from all over the world to have the same dream/vision and they will come all come out with it at the same time. Within 24-48 hours, that message was revealed and confirmed over and over from people all over the world who do not know each other. People who did not know that what they spoke would be a confirmation. In the following video, you will see two men named Jonathan Kleck and Clay Eudaly speaking about this vision and the video is about only SOME of the confirmations they received. There are still many others from around the world that confirm the vision being from God.

What is the vision many have received? The United States is soon to be attacked and destroyed by nuclear missiles launched from the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Unbelievable? Impossible? Watch the videos for yourself and decide whether or not God is speaking. I urge you to take it before the Lord in prayer. I did and received my own confirmation. Heed this message to repent and turn back to God.

The first video is the release of the vision. The second video is one they put together to show people the multiple confirmations of this vision by others who received the same message. May those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, receive this message.

NOTE: I'm not here to debate or argue about the rapture, doctrine, denominationalism or anything else. I am here to post this message because I've taken the time to pray and seek the Lord about it. I believe it and am here to help spread the message. If you receive it and repent, then to God be all the glory! If not, it's your choice.

Video 1: MUST SEE: Destruction of Babylon (America) is Imminent - Confirmations

MUST SEE: Destruction of Babylon (America) is Imminent - Confirmations - YouTube

Video 2: Nuclear Strike Confirmations "Make BRIGHT the ARROWS" JEREMIAH 51:11

Nuclear Strike Confirmations "Make BRIGHT the ARROWS" JEREMIAH 51:11 - YouTube
Hi Plain and Simple. Actually, Joel 2:28-29 refers to the Millennial kingdom otherwise known as the Messianic Age. Not to the latter days of the Church. In that still future period, there will be great spirituality, and ecstatics will be bonafide at that time. No one today is having divine revelation through dreams and visions.

If you will notice, Joel 2:28 begins with, 'It will come to pass after this...' After what? After the national restoration of Israel spoken of in the preceding verses when Israel turns to the Lord. Although there has been a partial regathering of the Jews to Jerusalem since the end of the 19th century and there is now a nation Israel, the Jews are there in a state of unbelief. They have not turned to the Lord, and won't until the end of the Tribulation.

Joel 2:30-32 refers to the period before that spoken of in Joel 2:28-30. It refers to the time immediately preceding the return of Jesus Christ to the earth to destroy Israel's enemies and set up His Kingdom on the earth.

As recorded in Acts 2:17-21, on the day of Pentecost Peter quoted Joel 2:28-32. He was not saying that the prophecy of Joel 2:28-32 had been fulfilled, but was simply using the events in that prophesy as an illustration of what was taking place in his day regarding the outpouring of the Spirit.

You have to realize that there is a 'last days' concerning the Church as in 2 Tim. 3:1-8 or Heb. 1:1-2 for example, and a 'last days' concerning Israel as in Isa. 2:2-4 which refers to the Kingdom age or Millennial kingdom. These last days of Israel are in respect to the whole of Israel's history.

You should also realize that since the dispensation of the Church had not been revealed in Old Testament times, no Old Testament prophesy deals with events within the Church-age concerning the Church. There is however prophecy concerning the initial and partial regathering of the Jews in unbelief which has been going on and resulting in the present state of Israel.

Some sources of research on Joel 2:28-32 include 'the Scofield notes'; 'The Bible knowledge Commentary, Old Testament, An Exposition of the Scriptures by Dallas Seminary Faculty'; and here is an online explanation of Joel 2:28-32 that you can look at >>> Joel 2:21-32
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity