Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2013, 04:38 PM

473 posts, read 822,506 times

Advertisements

If God is all life as it says in Colossians 1:15-20, and He is all flesh and all things that are, then mankind are His sons and daughters. All flesh is a part of the Father, the spirit of life within, that is Holy, is also a part of Him. Our souls/identities are immortal. God wanted to create HIS OWN IDENTITY. He called this His only begotten Son although all of us are His sons and daughters.

What He meant was He came fully as Himself but not ALL that He is. He is also a part of our identities--being the author of all intelligence. He is a part of the animals and understands them as well as He does us. When Jesus said that the Father was greater--He meant MORE, larger. When He said that none was good except the Father, He meant that all mankind has the capacity to choose and to fall. God/Father also means love,breath and life.

He came as an example of how He wanted us to be with the personality that best explains how He is and how He feels towards us. He said in the Old Testament that He would come forth and that He could trust no man to tell us the truth. God never stops man from leaning on His own understanding or from sinning--He Himself had to come forth to do all that He did. Not only can a man not bear anothers sins but He trusted no man to fully understand.
I think He also wanted His own identity to help us better understand Him. He came to set an EXAMPLE.

We are not to worship the flesh He was in but the spirit He came forth in---the Holy Spirit of a divine Love for His children.
We are to become as He is. One with Him in the flesh. Father, daughter or son and Holy Spirit. The flesh is Father, the intelligence He gives us is also Father, our identities are son or daughter, the Holy Spirit is Love. Pray to the Father in the name of the Son.

I pray to Jesus Christ in the name of Sheila to become known and my name be written in the lamb's book of life. I know who my Father is. Pray to the Father in the name of His child--us. Claim who you are--His and a part of Him. Baptize in the name of Jesus Christ, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. His Identity/soul/spirit of Love is what He wants us to see---Him, not the flesh.
Yeshua Bless You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity