Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2013, 11:36 AM

505 posts, read 575,295 times

Advertisements

God’s message to the non-believer:

I know the evil that stalks and pulls at you. I know the temptation and sins you give in to out of weakness.

Do not fear what I think of you. I know you far better than you even know yourself. I knew
you when I formed you in the womb. Let me be your strength and strong tower.

I know the selfish acts and sins that you perform daily. My only begotten Son selflessly died on the cross for YOU.

You don’t have to clean up your act before you come to me…come now just the way you are. I already know the shame and guilt within you. There’s no greater relationship that you can form on the earth than one with me- the creator of the universe.

Your wealth, treasures and riches are an illusion- phantoms that only serve to please your flesh. You feel secure in them but they will not last. I am real and everlasting. I am the Alpha and the Omega- the beginning and the end. I am God and I love you.

You look at the world and you see death and destruction everywhere. Let me give you peace and eternal life instead. Your burden is heavy; let me give you rest.

I see your struggles in life. Let me provide for you and protect you. You try to accomplish everything on your own. Let me bless you. You live a hit or miss existence without me; let me share my wisdom and knowledge with you.

I see the anger, bitterness, confusion, despair and even hatred in your heart and mind. Let me give you the mind of Christ and replace all the bad with hope. Your heart inside your chest is like a heavy stone; hard and cold. Let me replace it with one filled with love, compassion and forgiveness.

Let me heal your wounds and replace the scars of your childhood abuse and neglect with sweet, new memories.
I’ve seen the blood you‘ve shed. Let me be your sacrifice.

Your sins, iniquities and transgressions have separated you from me. Let me be your righteousness and redeemer. I know your deepest, darkest secrets and sexual sins. I don’t care who you’ve slept with as long as you come to me for forgiveness. There’s no sin you can imagine or commit that is stronger than my love for you. I will give you a fresh start in life no matter who you are or what you’ve done. I will
remember your sins no more. I will remove your transgressions from you as far as the East is from West.

You remember your failures but I see a conquering warrior within you. You don’t believe, but I created faith.

My family is still missing one member…you. Come home to me where you belong my child. If you begin to walk towards me, I’ll meet you half-way. If you call my name I’ll drop everything I’m doing and listen to you. I will share everything I have with you. You are always on my mind and in my thoughts. I wait patiently for you.

I know the bondage you’re trapped in. I already died to set you free.

The path ahead of you is dark, uncertain and dangerous. Let me be a lamp to your feet and your unfailing guide. I have made a way for you. Your life without me is a life deceived by the lies of your enemy. I defeated him at the cross. I am the truth. Your life without me is a journey to spiritual death, but I am the true life. You starve spiritually without me but I am the bread of life. The victory is already yours if you will trust me. Your body will die but I am the resurrection. Your future lies in the lowest fiery pits of hell if your life does not change. Be strong and courageous right now. Let me lift you up!

SINNER’S PRAYER: If you are ready right now to surrender your life to God, pray this prayer out-loud: "Jesus, I need you! I believe that you are the Son of God and that you died on the cross for me. I turn away from my life of sin and accept you as my Lord and savior. Come into my heart and cleanse me from all sin and unrighteousness. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. I am now born-again. Thank-you Jesus!"

Last edited by Joint heir with jesus; 05-26-2013 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: unwanted formatting instructions included
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2013, 01:19 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,787,277 times
The Lord says this;

"Sow justice for yourself and reap the fruits of piety."

"Seek justice, seek humility, perhaps you'll be sheltered on the day of the Lord's anger."

"Turn to me all you ends of the earth and be safe, for I am God there is no other."

"I will change and purify the lips of the people so they will all call upon the name of the Lord to serve Him with one accord."

"One heart and one way is what I will give them so they will revere me always for their own good and the good of their children after them."

"They will be my people and I will be their God with faithfulness and justice."

"I am the Lord your God (Israel), the one who stirs up the sea till its waves roar, the Lord of host by name. I have put my words in your mouth and shielded you with the shadow of my hand."

"My chosen ones shall inherit the land my servants shall dwell there."

"Worship God alone, Him alone shall you serve."

"Anyone who acts in truth comes to the light so that his deeds are revealed as works of God."

"Genuine worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth"

"Father your word is truth."

"

Old 05-26-2013, 07:03 PM

23 posts, read 24,825 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity