Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 05:43 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times

Advertisements

Hindu snake goddess saw Jesus in dream and became His witness | God Reports

Last year, Nagamma performed black magic in the home of a family with a small child when something unusual happened. “Satan instructed me that there is golden treasure in that house, so I had to sacrifice a child of below three-months-old to find that treasure.”
However, a spiritual battle ensued for the life of the child. As the supernatural warfare raged around her, suddenly Nagamma became troubled and disturbed. “I could not complete the black magic and left that house,” she says.
When she went to sleep in the evening, she had a remarkable dream.
“I had a dream that a bright and beautiful man came to me and sat beside me. I noticed my room was full of light and there was no darkness at all. The man showed me His hands.” ......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2014, 05:56 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times
Interesting that when Jesus spoke to her about being saved, that he wasn't speaking of something in the future, but in our coming in and going out, in other words our daily lives.

Old 04-26-2014, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Interesting that when Jesus spoke to her about being saved, that he wasn't speaking of something in the future, but in our coming in and going out, in other words our daily lives.
That's not my interpretation. He's talking about the freedom of heaven.

“I had a dream that a bright and beautiful man came to me and sat beside me. I noticed my room was full of light and there was no darkness at all. The man showed me His hands.”
His hands were nail-scarred, bearing the marks of crucifixion.
“My daughter, you are dear to me,” He said. “I am your Lord and God. I give you the treasure of peace and eternal life.”
“I am the gate,” He continued. “Those who come in by me will be saved; they will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes in only to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life – life in all its fullness.”

Old 04-26-2014, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
That's not my interpretation. He's talking about the freedom of heaven.

“I had a dream that a bright and beautiful man came to me and sat beside me. I noticed my room was full of light and there was no darkness at all. The man showed me His hands.”
His hands were nail-scarred, bearing the marks of crucifixion.
“My daughter, you are dear to me,” He said. “I am your Lord and God. I give you the treasure of peace and eternal life.”
“I am the gate,” He continued. “Those who come in by me will be saved; they will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes in only to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life – life in all its fullness.”
Yes, experiencing heaven on earth. Your Kingdom(the reign of heaven) come reveal yourself in me. The gate is the way into experiencing the reign of heaven in our lives(our coming and going)

Old 04-26-2014, 09:20 AM

those in heaven can also cross the gate to here on earth, and elsewhere,
the coming and going applies both ways, because they take the heavenly
state with them wherever they go. we cannot attain heaven here on earth,
we must die and be judged first, that's how it is until the Second Coming.
this is demonstrated in Revelations, when men shall seek death but not find it,
as they are judged where they stand. But until then, we do have to die.
Which is why Christ told the thief on the cross he would be with Him in
paradise, on that day (after he died, not before).

Old 04-26-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
those in heaven can also cross the gate to here on earth, and elsewhere,
the coming and going applies both ways, because they take the heavenly
state with them wherever they go. we cannot attain heaven here on earth,
we must die and be judged first, that's how it is until the Second Coming.
this is demonstrated in Revelations, when men shall seek death but not find it,
as they are judged where they stand. But until then, we do have to die.
Which is why Christ told the thief on the cross he would be with Him in
paradise, on that day (after he died, not before).
Heaven is within us.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:29 AM

19,942 posts, read 17,189,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Yes, experiencing heaven on earth. Your Kingdom(the reign of heaven) come reveal yourself in me. The gate is the way into experiencing the reign of heaven in our lives(our coming and going)
Actually, she said he quoted a Bible verse. That verse has nothing to do with heaven on earth.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Actually, she said he quoted a Bible verse. That verse has nothing to do with heaven on earth.
Ok , Pastor what is it about ?. Your opinion by the way, not something from a commentary.

Last edited by pcamps; 04-26-2014 at 09:53 AM..

Old 04-26-2014, 09:46 AM

“My daughter, you are dear to me( if that isn't heaven here on earth to you i don't know what is)” He said. “I am your Lord and God ( if that isn't heaven on earth to you i don't know what is). I give you the treasure of peace and eternal life ( if that isn't heaven here on earth to you i don't know what is)
“I am the gate,” He continued. “Those who come in by me will be save. ( if that isn't heaven here on earth to you i don't know what is); they will come in and go out and find pasture ( if that isn't heaven here on earth to you i don't know what is). The thief comes in only to steal, kill, and destroy. I have come in order that you might have life – life in all its fullness ( if that isn't heaven here on earth to you i don't know what is)

We are the earth where the seed of God is sown. The seed which is IN all men( and all ladies)

Old 04-26-2014, 09:56 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Perhaps the problem, pcamps, is the perception of Heaven. It is seen as perfect in all aspects and so naturally what is here on earth can't be that. I would say that what you are talking about is experiencing the "Heaven attitude," the knowledge of God's love and the fullness that brings to life here on earth. I can't imagine anyone missing that point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity